Non league football.

Went to watch Torquay Utd v Altrincham at Plainmoor the other Saturday with Alty winning 3-1. A crowd of over 2500 with about 150 Alty fans - National League. Stood in the stand eating a pastie, great to be back in a footy ground.
Did you spot Antony Taylor, he is a massive fan. Would have definitely been at that game.

Went to watch Torquay Utd v Altrincham at Plainmoor the other Saturday with Alty winning 3-1. A crowd of over 2500 with about 150 Alty fans - National League. Stood in the stand eating a pastie, great to be back in a footy ground.
If you’re Alty based that’s some trip! I’m planning on going to Alty v Dover today…..but it’s a ten minute walk away !

If you’re Alty based that’s some trip! I’m planning on going to Alty v Dover today…..but it’s a ten minute walk away !
Nah, moved to Devon recently from Alty so took the opportunity to watch them. £15 to stand for non- League football. BTW it was all ticket and they scanned your barcode at the turnstile with no problems at all!

Nah, moved to Devon recently from Alty so took the opportunity to watch them. £15 to stand for non- League football. BTW it was all ticket and they scanned your barcode at the turnstile with no problems at all!
My brother has just relocated to Brixham from Macc
Looks like there’s at least 2 of you down there now

Went chorley v gloucester city yesterday. Chorley won 9.0

Do you know if Ryan Galvin (LB) played for Gloucester City?

He's on loan from us for a month, if he did I'm not sure asking how did he do after a 9-0 defeat is worth it :)

Bloody hell, Eamonn O’Keefe is a blast from the past! I left for the States in ‘82, so I think he may have been a late 70’s Mossley player! Another Manchester lad made good!

In fact, I think he was a Howard Wilkinson (Yes, THAT Howard Wilkinson, who was the Mossley manager for a bit!!!) find, because it was Wilkinson that let me train with them at the time. He must have known my Dad.

Them were the days, eh?!
not many none league teams can boast 2 england managers managing them, walter winterbottom and howard wilkinson in mossleys case, they didn't compare with bob murphy though, that was a cracking side to watch

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.