City’s New Kits - 2021/22

Easter??? That's 6 months ago/away!

Last one or next...?
I’m only messing buds.. getting brought XL in couple weeks for a thank you present. So before I send this one back, I’m offering someone it @ this price. Times have been pretty horrid of late, so like to give a little something back as I’m fortunate to be in a position where I can do it

I haven’t read the whole thread but I ordered my boys a home kit and an away kit over 4 weeks ago and it still hasn’t come. This really is not good enough. Has anyone else had a similar problem? At fucking £253 is it too much to ask to get it quicker?

I haven’t read the whole thread but I ordered my boys a home kit and an away kit over 4 weeks ago and it still hasn’t come. This really is not good enough. Has anyone else had a similar problem? At fucking £253 is it too much to ask to get it quicker?
I have had the same problem as have a couple of other lads I know. Yet I was in one of Mile Ashley's shops today and he has hundreds for sale & cheaper as well.

Any news on the 90s throw back kit they are doing? If it’s anything like Dortmund’s last year we are in for a treat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.