Leroy Sané

And when he was not, it was the most frustrating thing possible.

For all we talk about Sterling or Mahrez or Delph or Otamendi being frustrating, I have never seen Pep screaming at a player from the touch line like he used to when Sané just decided he wouldn't bother.

Completely agree.

As I said, moody and weak mentality. We don’t need that, good riddance.

Maybe his injury whilst at City has changed him forever, it can happen.

And when he was not, it was the most frustrating thing possible.

For all we talk about Sterling or Mahrez or Delph or Otamendi being frustrating, I have never seen Pep screaming at a player from the touch line like he used to when Sané just decided he wouldn't bother.

The Leicester second half in 18/19 was ridiculous. You could see and hear Pep coaching him all second half because he had no idea what to do.

A talented player, but mindset and intelligence is just as important.

I think an issue he has outside of the big injury is his inability to play on the right as a wide forward or an inverted winger. Most top teams use inverted wingers and bayern expected him go to be able to play there. Any top team he joins is probably gonna want him to play on the right not the left.

I wish him nothing but the best for the great memories he gave us. I do not yearn for his presence because we're playing great football and are repeated trophy winners. We have a huge array of talented youngsters coming through and one of the best squads in world football. For some reason, he no longer was able or didn't want to follow the instructions he was given, so the time was right for him to move on.

this attitude makes me sad

Sorry it makes you sad Kaz but that's always been my feeling on any player that doesn't want to the play for us. They are looked after and paid well while they are here. Want to leave? They are dead to me from that moment, I only care about players here and who are committed and loyal to the club I love

Sorry it makes you sad Kaz but that's always been my feeling on any player that doesn't want to the play for us. They are looked after and paid well while they are here. Want to leave? They are dead to me from that moment, I only care about players here and who are committed and loyal to the club I love
Very few footballers can live up to that though , they have families and other responsibilites outside of their job , he has never slagged us off or anything

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.