Ederson and Jesus cleared to play (Pg 63)

For reasons Brazilian citizens apparently arnt required to quarantine on entry to the country, so they could have actually played, unlike the Argentines who came from the same place, which in itself is completely ridiculous and probably another reason why Brazil has been doing so poorly with covid if cant act objectively with rules.

I feel fifa has maybe bitten off too much here trying to enforce this ruling and some powerful interests could be happy to try curb their power over club football if they get the opportunity to go to some court.
LOL That makes things more ridiculous.
I could partially understand if they were returning from holiday but they are resident here and no different than you or I.

Yeah that's the official reason given but it stinks

Richarlisson and Everton have done exactly the same as the other clubs so should be treated exactly the same
He’s shit anyway. Spends more time sat on the floor with his arms spread out frowning than he does playing football. Benitez is probably disappointed he can play him.

Reactions: CC1
The rule exists for exactly that reason, to stop players from skipping games "injured" and turning out for their club a day or so later

So - Sancho won’t be playing for rags a few days after the final England game tonight?

Brazil have asked FIFA to invoke the ban

Is there still a chance that FIFA could decide not to invoke it, or come to a compromise... or have FIFA already confirmed they will invoke the ban?
You're kidding,right! As soon as Manchester City and the word ban were seen in the same sentence, the invoke alarm sounded at FIFA HQ.

So, Brazil are trying to get Brazilian players banned for not going to South America, but stopped a game that had already started to stop Argentinian players from the UK from playing.

giphy.gif
Welcome to the World of FIFA

You're kidding,right! As soon as Manchester City and the word ban were seen in the same sentence, the invoke alarm sounded at FIFA HQ.
As the dippers have 3 players suspended there's always hope. If it was just us I would agree

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.