Carabao Cup R3 Draw | Wycombe Wanderers (H)

Is it just me or are there only hospitality packages on sale still? Tickets were supposed to go on sale at 9am but I can’t see them whether I’m logged in or not.

iv been able to see them all morning,and buy too.
Thanks. I’ve no idea what’s going on then as I tried on my laptop at 9 and now on my phone as I’m on the road.

Edit: when I click on tickets on the link on the site it shows only hospitality. I clicked on my profile and then tickets and they show up to buy. WTF is that all about?

Last edited:
I'm on the cup scheme
im in 318 and the whole top tier as been closed for this game
so we will be relocated,fair enough
still not had the email where we are being relocated

yet other people not on the scheme can now chose where they are sitting if they go to the game
and buy at 9am this morning
The last time it happened pre covid we were made to wait until everyone had a good chance to secure the tickets at the back of tier one. I was then put in row 3.
You have just reminded me why I vowed not to join the league Cup scheme. Unfortunately that was 2 years ago and I forgot.

The last time it happened pre covid we were made to wait until everyone had a good chance to secure the tickets at the back of tier one. I was then put in row 3.
You have just reminded me why I vowed not to join the league Cup scheme. Unfortunately that was 2 years ago and I forgot.
its the same for all schemes though
if we/you are being relocated
a total fkin piss take

i found out about 1.30pm this afternoon from supporters services on twitter where they have moved us to

i still have not had a fkin email stating where we are

we're just shit on their shoes

im currently,trying to buy 3 tickets for the leipzig game for my sis and nephews
its so fkin vague how to do it,i just want to fkin buy 3 tickets and be able to send the pdf to my nephew ,who will then prent them,i cant find out how to do it
i fear i will buy them and it goes in my poxy mobile google pay
jesus fkin christ its a joke

Where is the innovation with pricing, instead of closing half the ground, sell family tickets, kids for a quid etc, it appears we would sooner have digital boards these days rather than fans
Because it's been tried many times before and doesn't work.

And the digital boards have replaced the seats with the god awful views that were often empty as people would rather stand at the back.

Many fans don't go because it's Wycombe in the early round of the League Cup, if it was free they still wouldn't go.

Maybe I'm getting old, maybe I've got my head screwed on I don't know but these threads about tickets fuckinell, how do people get up in the morning!

Moaning cos the info isn't released, more moaning when it is then boo hoo some have to move seats because the crowd will be 40k if we are lucky so it makes complete sense to close the top tiers.

Tin hat going on:-)

Finger hovering over Post reply:-)

So with having my seat relocated for this game it looks like I will have to wait to see which seat I've been allocated and see if I can get 3 other seats next to
If I phone up to book tickets it's going to cost me another £10 in booking fees
Or I book 3 tickets online and phone up to see if I can get my relocated seat relocated again next to the 3
What an absolute shambles this is

In the cup scheme, no seat details but this afternoon the club managed to send an email advertising tickets...and did I want one!!!

Fucking useless, show they fuck up my cup scheme I'll just wait for the semi/final etc, luckily points aren't an issue.

In the cup scheme, no seat details but this afternoon the club managed to send an email advertising tickets...and did I want one!!!

Fucking useless, show they fuck up my cup scheme I'll just wait for the semi/final etc, luckily points aren't an issue.
i got told where we are by about 1.30pm,only cos i contacted them on twitter

then a fkin car park email ,i dont drive ,never ever paid for parking

just a joke off the field

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.