Is there an unspoken agreement from some clubs not to sell to us?

Levy must of been dribbling at the mouth with our offer of hard cash for Kane, but he stood firm and as now been rewarded by being voted onto the ECA board hmmmmm!
I suppose the question is, how much benefit will that be to him or a mid table Spurs?

No.

Thread over.

Levy must of been dribbling at the mouth with our offer of hard cash for Kane, but he stood firm and as now been rewarded by being voted onto the ECA board hmmmmm!
tbf by all accounts we thought we would get him on the cheap. We tried to play poker and when it was clear it was 150m or nothing we pulled out. That is just business.

As for Grealish being hawked about, I don't expect anything less. Villa wouldn't be doing their jobs properly if they didn't but its pretty small time because what if rags had said yes? Grealish had it made it clear he wanted City so it wouldn't have mattered anyway.
Villa just wanted to shout from the rooftops how Madrid and the rags were bidding for Grealish because thats how big they are....

There is no collusion to not sell us players, if there is they aren't doing a good job because we have won 3 prems in a row and taken key players from most top clubs in europe on our way.

Jorginho wanted the easy life with Sarri so held on to the end to wait for him to go to Chelsea and so forth. Its taken him 3 years and he has 1 CL to show for it and if Lampard was there he would have no trophies and probably been sold.

Clubs dont like dealing with us because they can't take the piss anymore.

We buy players on a release clause where possible because its straight forward and we don't have to listen to Levy, ADL, Perez and so forth banging on about FFP and how City have tapped up their players and should be sent to the pits. Speak to the player, send his lawyers the money, player joins. Job done.

Last edited:
New levels of extreme paranoia. Everybody invovled in football is solely out to get city even to their own detriment.

I agree, he was greedy, needs the money to pay off the loan for the stadium. Missed out but he won’t care, he will move on and leave the club with huge debts.

I don't think so. Prefer not to sell to us, maybe. But it's all business at the end of the day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.