Car parks

Slightly off original topic but has anyone ever successfully challenged parking ticket on Gurney Street? No signs up that I could see and first time id ever taken a risk but saw every car had been ticketed after Arsenal game. I know the other streets around there are event restricted
It’s all residential parking and signs are there when you enter parking zone but they don’t need to be on the street itself.
Pay up blue !!

I’ve just booked Blue Car Park for Leipzig, Southampton and Wycombe.

The online process is easy and simple to follow.

Just been on city site can't see anything about car parks ?

Has anyone a link please ?
Hi Season Ticket Holder,
For the 2021/22 season, Manchester City is introducing a new pre-booking car parking system using Auto Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) technology to improve the journey for our supporters on matchday at the Etihad Stadium.

You will now be able to pre-book your parking space on a match-by-match basis.
HOW DOES ANPR WORK?

As a vehicle passes an Auto Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) camera, its registration number is read and instantly checked against the Club’s database of pre-booked parking which allows supporters to drive straight into the car park.
HOW DO I BOOK MY CAR PARKING SPACE?
Car parking spaces can be booked on a match-by-match basis at tickets.mancity.com
At the point of booking your parking space, you will be asked to insert your Vehicle Registration Number (VRN) which will be used with our Auto Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) cameras upon arrival at the car park.

It is essential that you write your VRN correctly on the booking form, to avoid any delays to entry. Please also bring your booking confirmation email with you.

For more information on how to purchase, watch our step-by-step video guide here.

HOW MUCH IS IT?

The pricing for the 2021/22 season will be:
  • £8 for two or more passengers (car share)
  • £10 for single occupancy

Hospitality members will receive a car parking pass as part of their package.

WHEN CAN I BOOK PARKING FOR UPCOMING GAMES?

Spaces for the following 3 games are available to book now for Season Ticket holders. Any remaining spaces will be released to General Admission supporters on Monday 13th September 2021, 9am. Availability is on a first come, first served basis, limited to one space per supporter. Registered disabled Blue Badge holders will be emailed directly.

Available to purchase now:
  • UCL: City v RB Leipzig, Wed 15 September
  • PL: City v Southampton, Sat 18 September
  • EFL: City v Wycombe Wanderers Tues 21 September

The following confirmed fixtures (Burnley, Crystal Palace, Club Brugge) will be available to book from Monday 4th October for Season Ticket holders. Any remaining spaces will be available for match ticket buyers from Monday 11th October.

Parking must be pre-booked no later than 4hrs prior to KO. Due to the limited availability, please only book if you intend to use the space.

WHAT PARKING SPACES ARE AVAILABLE?

From the 2021/22 season onwards the Club has introduced a new car park on Hillkirk Street. Green Car Park has approximately 200 spaces available for supporters on each matchday.
Blue and Green car parks are both available for pre-booking, we recommend booking the car park that is closest to your direction of travel where possible. View Etihad Campus parking map.

I AM A SUPPORTER WITH A DISABILITY OR OTHER ACCESS REQUIREMENT
There is Blue Badge parking available in Orange and Blue car parks, subject to availability. This includes widened accessible bays and standard sized bays. There will also be an accessible buggy transportation service that will operate from both car parks to assist those with limited mobility to get to the stadium. Please note that this service remains under the direction of Event Control and certain routes may not be allowed closer to kick off.

All those registered for Blue Badge parking will be sent an email when parking is available to book online. Parking will be available on a first come, first served basis. All pre booked accessible Blue Badge parking is complimentary.

If you are a Blue Badge holder, please send a copy of the front and back of your Blue Badge to access@mancity.com. You will then be eligible and registered for accessible parking and will be emailed when parking is available to be booked.
If you have a disability, have other access requirements, or need specific assistance with car parking, please contact our dedicated access team on (+44) 0161 444 1894 Option 1,2,2

For more information, including FAQs and a step-by-step video guide, visit mancity.com/parking

Thanks for your support

Supporter Services​

Hi Season Ticket Holder,​
For the 2021/22 season, Manchester City is introducing a new pre-booking car parking system using Auto Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) technology to improve the journey for our supporters on matchday at the Etihad Stadium.

You will now be able to pre-book your parking space on a match-by-match basis.
HOW DOES ANPR WORK?

As a vehicle passes an Auto Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) camera, its registration number is read and instantly checked against the Club’s database of pre-booked parking which allows supporters to drive straight into the car park.
HOW DO I BOOK MY CAR PARKING SPACE?
Car parking spaces can be booked on a match-by-match basis at tickets.mancity.com
At the point of booking your parking space, you will be asked to insert your Vehicle Registration Number (VRN) which will be used with our Auto Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) cameras upon arrival at the car park.

It is essential that you write your VRN correctly on the booking form, to avoid any delays to entry. Please also bring your booking confirmation email with you.

For more information on how to purchase, watch our step-by-step video guide here.

HOW MUCH IS IT?

The pricing for the 2021/22 season will be:​
  • £8 for two or more passengers (car share)
  • £10 for single occupancy

Hospitality members will receive a car parking pass as part of their package.​
WHEN CAN I BOOK PARKING FOR UPCOMING GAMES?

Spaces for the following 3 games are available to book now for Season Ticket holders. Any remaining spaces will be released to General Admission supporters on Monday 13th September 2021, 9am. Availability is on a first come, first served basis, limited to one space per supporter. Registered disabled Blue Badge holders will be emailed directly.

Available to purchase now:​
  • UCL: City v RB Leipzig, Wed 15 September
  • PL: City v Southampton, Sat 18 September
  • EFL: City v Wycombe Wanderers Tues 21 September

The following confirmed fixtures (Burnley, Crystal Palace, Club Brugge) will be available to book from Monday 4th October for Season Ticket holders. Any remaining spaces will be available for match ticket buyers from Monday 11th October.

Parking must be pre-booked no later than 4hrs prior to KO. Due to the limited availability, please only book if you intend to use the space.

WHAT PARKING SPACES ARE AVAILABLE?

From the 2021/22 season onwards the Club has introduced a new car park on Hillkirk Street. Green Car Park has approximately 200 spaces available for supporters on each matchday.
Blue and Green car parks are both available for pre-booking, we recommend booking the car park that is closest to your direction of travel where possible. View Etihad Campus parking map.

I AM A SUPPORTER WITH A DISABILITY OR OTHER ACCESS REQUIREMENT
There is Blue Badge parking available in Orange and Blue car parks, subject to availability. This includes widened accessible bays and standard sized bays. There will also be an accessible buggy transportation service that will operate from both car parks to assist those with limited mobility to get to the stadium. Please note that this service remains under the direction of Event Control and certain routes may not be allowed closer to kick off.

All those registered for Blue Badge parking will be sent an email when parking is available to book online. Parking will be available on a first come, first served basis. All pre booked accessible Blue Badge parking is complimentary.

If you are a Blue Badge holder, please send a copy of the front and back of your Blue Badge to access@mancity.com. You will then be eligible and registered for accessible parking and will be emailed when parking is available to be booked.
If you have a disability, have other access requirements, or need specific assistance with car parking, please contact our dedicated access team on (+44) 0161 444 1894 Option 1,2,2

For more information, including FAQs and a step-by-step video guide, visit mancity.com/parking

Thanks for your support

Supporter Services​
Thank you so they sent an email I've not had ,you really would have thought that they would of contacted the previous sesson car park season ticket holders first ,so much for our loyalty

Thank you so they sent an email I've not had ,you really would have thought that they would of contacted the previous sesson car park season ticket holders first ,so much for our loyalty
Nothing is that joined up, and they don't think of the 'customer experience'. It wouldn't take much thought.

Nothing is that joined up, and they don't think of the 'customer experience'. It wouldn't take much thought.
I actually dread to think of the chaos this is going to cause with the pre paid stuck on Mancunian way with the pay on the day fans,
Why have they actually fucked about it couldn't of been more simple £190 taken at £19 pm over 10 months job done ,
Maybe the real reason was they saw they could basically put it up by charging for the cup games that were free ,more income box ticked

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.