Car parks

Thank you so they sent an email I've not had ,you really would have thought that they would of contacted the previous sesson car park season ticket holders first ,so much for our loyalty
I've never used or would ever consider using the on site car parking at the Etihad, however the marketing machine at City seem to have other ideas for me, they have sent me 4 separate emails this afternoon inviting me to join the all new (ANPR) technology pre-booked car parking scheme.

This thread goes a long way to explaining the early leaver, fucked about all week spent 1 hour queuing to get on the car park one hour to collect a ticket one hour to get in the ground one hour for a edible bit of cardboard, then the prospect of one hour to get off the car park, I’d be leaving just before I got in the ground at that rate, and probably sack the whole fuckin thing. My advice is go out 6 hours before KO get fukin hammered, join a SC or book own coach minibus get to a pub near home within hour of final whistle ( for early leavers …..that’s what the ref does to signal the game is over) then get fukin slaughtered in a local then and only then you start thinking about “leaving” for home

I came on this thread expecting reviews of car parks in general.

Redrock in Stockport is quite good. The new bit is well lit and clean, and on the old bit you can drive along the roofs of the shops which is fun, it’s a bit like being in the Italian Job.

8/10.

Anyway, as you were.

HAHA

So to everyones earlier posts the old riverpark business centre next to philips park crem has closed down??

Just tried to book for Southampton but seems you cant just yet !
I’ve just booked Blue Car Park for Leipzig, Southampton and Wycombe.

The online process is easy and simple to follow.

Really ?! I just tried to book for the Southampton game and it wont let me book. Just says coming soon ?

I think only season ticket holders can book at the min not matchday card holders

20210909_092449.jpg

Attachments

• 20210909_092449.jpg
    20210909_092449.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
I've never used or would ever consider using the on site car parking at the Etihad, however the marketing machine at City seem to have other ideas for me, they have sent me 4 separate emails this afternoon inviting me to join the all new (ANPR) technology pre-booked car parking scheme.
At least I know where my email went to

Managed to book my parking now ,thanks to blue moon not city,
So looking forward to a couple of cars getting as far as the staff opposite the wooden hoardings to be told no cards taken no room to turn round as they didn't get an email ,whilst the queue stretches back onto the Mancunian way

I came on this thread expecting reviews of car parks in general.

Redrock in Stockport is quite good. The new bit is well lit and clean, and on the old bit you can drive along the roofs of the shops which is fun, it’s a bit like being in the Italian Job.

8/10.

Anyway, as you were.
when I was a kid about 7, my dad used to take me to the roof car park and let me steer the car.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.