Carabao Cup R3 Draw | Wycombe Wanderers (H)

O
You're right. Off the field City are a disgrace. I'm on the Cup Scheme and still no idea where they have decided I will sit for this game. TBH if, as I suspect, I'm relocated to a shit seat again I might just give it a miss & write off the money. It will cost me more than that to travel down for it and really can't be arsed with trying to contact a ticket office that won't answer the phone anymore. My time is more valuable to me than that.
I've never felt less valued as a customer of any company than I feel right now about City.
Your last sentence sums it up for me but do the club know or even care?

Anyone know if a 5 year old can go in using an over 65 ticket? Does it flash the same colour on the inside turnstiles? We're on the cup scheme but my 78 year old mum can't go.

Thanks.

(We're on print at home tickets, so it'll be her printed name etc, but it's not like they are checking, and if they did would it matter as its a 5 year old, would they really stop us)

Wouldn't surprise me if he is right. It's of a bigger concern that supporter services are continuously giving out mixed messages on a number of different issues
I reckon that whoever at City tweeted that reply may be getting ticket exchange and ticket transfer confused. Cup tickets have never been able to listed for resale on the club's ticket exchange for a number of reasons but not allowing them to be transferred to friends and family using the new mobile technology is both illogical and infuriating if that happens to be correct.

I reckon that whoever at City tweeted that reply may be getting ticket exchange and ticket transfer confused. Cup tickets have never been able to listed for resale on the club's ticket exchange for a number of reasons but not allowing them to be transferred to friends and family using the new mobile technology is both illogical and infuriating if that happens to be correct.
You would like to think that was the case and they were getting mixed up however another tweet suggests that isn't the case and you simply can't transfer tickets for cup games.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210909_042733_com.handmark.tweetcaster.jpg
    Screenshot_20210909_042733_com.handmark.tweetcaster.jpg
    368.4 KB · Views: 52
Okay so here's the thing. I'm a season ticket holder in 314 not on the League Cup scheme and I want to purchase a ticket for Wycombe in 101 where my dad, who is on the scheme, sits. The only delivery options given are Mobile Ticket or Load to Mobile Pass which are no good to me because I chose the Print at Home option when renewing my season ticket.
Actually got through to some young bloke who is working from home after about 20 minutes who told me the Print at Home option won't be available until a week before the game.
FFS this is absolute nonsense. Do the club actually want to sell seats because in a weeks time I might well have come to the conclusion I just can't be bothered anymore. I wonder if anybody at the top level has a clue what is going on. I've tried emailing Danny Wilson but no chance of him replying. Perhaps City Matters can sort it out lol.

Okay so here's the thing. I'm a season ticket holder in 314 not on the League Cup scheme and I want to purchase a ticket for Wycombe in 101 where my dad, who is on the scheme, sits. The only delivery options given are Mobile Ticket or Load to Mobile Pass which are no good to me because I chose the Print at Home option when renewing my season ticket.
Actually got through to some young bloke who is working from home after about 20 minutes who told me the Print at Home option won't be available until a week before the game.
FFS this is absolute nonsense. Do the club actually want to sell seats because in a weeks time I might well have come to the conclusion I just can't be bothered anymore. I wonder if anybody at the top level has a clue what is going on. I've tried emailing Danny Wilson but no chance of him replying. Perhaps City Matters can sort it out lol.
I predicted this on cup schemes.

They need to post us tickets then otherwise we can't go.

All fans who didn't manage to purchase a ticket for Leipzig or Wycombe because of ticket office failures could tweet a picture of the empty seats with red rings round them. It could wake them up!!!

Anyone know if a 5 year old can go in using an over 65 ticket? Does it flash the same colour on the inside turnstiles? We're on the cup scheme but my 78 year old mum can't go.

Thanks.

(We're on print at home tickets, so it'll be her printed name etc, but it's not like they are checking, and if they did would it matter as its a 5 year old, would they really stop us)
Can you not just carry her in with you through the turnstile, I used to with my daughter?

Can you not just carry her in with you through the turnstile, I used to with my daughter?
I used to on the few he'd been to before Covid, but he's 5 a few days after the match and looks about 7 (he's 3 foot 11!), so i'll prob get asked for ID for him. And also i'm pretty sure since Covid all children inc under 5 are meant to have a ticket? So wanted to still put mums printathome over 65 ticket in the slot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.