Mens clothes shops

TCIB said:
debenhams.com

sorted.

-- Thu May 03, 2012 9:57 pm --

ell said:
getthelabel.com

Sells designer brands but at pretty good prices I get quite a lot of stuff off here

You should get commision of them, i just blasted 450 quid on new shit on that site, never would have seen it if not for your heads up.

Cheers :)

fuckin hell i have an unlimited amount of shits at a much lower price !!!!

pominoz said:
TCIB said:
debenhams.com

sorted.

ell said:
getthelabel.com

Sells designer brands but at pretty good prices I get quite a lot of stuff off here

You should get commision of them, i just blasted 450 quid on new shit on that site, never would have seen it if not for your heads up.

450 quid, on a shirt???

What is it made of, unicorn hair?

Oppss, misread "shit" as shirt.

pominoz said:
pominoz said:
TCIB said:
debenhams.com

sorted.

450 quid, on a shirt???

What is it made of, unicorn hair?

Oppss, misread "shit" as shirt.

me too hence my response

Bit of a random one but bringing this old thread up again.

pretty green shops. Are they completely gone off the high street?

Found this old article that says only Manchester was left but looks closed on google. So they are online only now? Seen some nice coats but want to try on before I buy. Liam if you’re reading hit me up

Does anyone know any good mens clothes shops or shops that do a good range of mens clothes. As I'm trying to get myself some new gear to smarten myself up and its getting bloody ridiculously hard to find anything as it all seems to be aimed at bloody women. Every pissing shop I've been into today had crazy big sections for women but fuck all for men if anything at all for men.

I don't want cheap shit like primark and I don't want stupidly overpriced designer gear or sportswear I just want normal bloke type cloths. So has anyone got any advice as this is driving me round the bend as I can't find fuck all.
How big are you?
Most shops seem to only cater to the Jap prisoner of war schtick with their skinny, fitted, tailored crap.

After years of being forced to conform to a dress code to get into clubs, well more discos in my day, now I'm well past those days I totally dress down. Jeans, trainers, t-shirts. I don't own one suit, one tie or a pair of trousers. I think I have a pair of shoes somewhere. I do worry about funerals and the odd wedding I may be invited to so I guess I'll have to relent and buy something more formal at some point. I recently went to a neighbour's cremation but as it was winter I felt my black coat sufficed. Due to covid we were in and out in ten minutes and as we were leaving the church the next hearse and mourners were arriving. There was no wake and I noticed a few others wore jeans.

TK Max and Sports direct covers all my needs for casual. I guess I'm old and boring these days lol

If in London- Jermyn street is great with loads of different shops for the discerning gent and choice is you are an awkward size like me. Great to spend a day there with lunch at one of the local eateries. Nearby is Cordings owned by Eric Clapton. They all have great sales too and not always cost an arm and a leg….

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.