Mens clothes shops

Bit of a random one but bringing this old thread up again.

pretty green shops. Are they completely gone off the high street?

Found this old article that says only Manchester was left but looks closed on google. So they are online only now? Seen some nice coats but want to try on before I buy. Liam if you’re reading hit me up

Get yourself to the next Bluemoon piss up, usually a few jackets you can try on and take away from there

Bit of a random one but bringing this old thread up again.

pretty green shops. Are they completely gone off the high street?

Found this old article that says only Manchester was left but looks closed on google. So they are online only now? Seen some nice coats but want to try on before I buy. Liam if you’re reading hit me up

Scott’s in town stock quite a bit of Pretty Green stuff - at least they used to.

Shame the shops closed, the Manchester one off King St was really nice, I bought a few things from there. They had bands on every now and again as well.

Scott’s in town stock quite a bit of Pretty Green stuff - at least they used to.

Shame the shops closed, the Manchester one off King St was really nice, I bought a few things from there. They had bands on every now and again as well.

Yeah i was in there before covid and then it never reopened after covid? Im over next week so ill try round a few shops thanks

Thanks Mate - yeah i see on their site they have stuff so ill drop into their store. The article i linked mentioned that a lot of their concessions closed.

They had a branch in Belfast which moved to House of Frazer but as far as i know Scotts is there only highstreet location.

Atom retro and jump the gun have some decent clobber

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.