Seasoncard - 2021/22

There are lots of areas closed for this game including corporate ones due to poor sales.
But but but... How is that possible?

When I suggested that the attendance would be between 20k and 35k last week, I was shot down in flames by someone saying that 50k was the norm ... Even for group games.

I wonder if they were talking bollocks?

That's obviously a rhetorical question.

This forum is full of dreamers.

But but but... How is that possible?

When I suggested that the attendance would be between 20k and 35k last week, I was shot down in flames by someone saying that 50k was the norm ... Even for group games.

I wonder if they were talking bollocks?

That's obviously a rhetorical question.

This forum is full of dreamers.
Your 20k guess could be best case scenario at the moment

Your 20k guess could be best case scenario at the moment
I've thought that since the draw. The missing 30k+ will no doubt turn up to see Messi, and City know that and will charge appropriately...

I hope we sell out for the PSG game and Messi doesn’t play. It's no better than a circus.

I've thought that since the draw. The missing 30k+ will no doubt turn up to see Messi, and City know that and will charge appropriately...

I hope we sell out for the PSG game and Messi doesn’t play. It's no better than a circus.
I suspect City will get the pricing horribly wrong and the PSG game won’t sell out. The decision makers are laughably so far out of touch with the fan base.

Won't be as big as the bloody circus they'll be having at OT for the rest of the season. Just when we thought Beckham had fucked off out of the way.

20k might be close to actual attendance but official figure will be based on tickets sold which will include those who see Leipzig as below their interest level, those on scheme who can't make it for various reasons and those with tickets who are stuck outside.

20k might be close to actual attendance but official figure will be based on tickets sold which will include those who see Leipzig as below their interest level, those on scheme who can't make it for various reasons and those with tickets who are stuck outside.

They’ve taken 15 quid from my account which I assume is for Leipzig. I’m 50/50 on whether I can be arsed going tbh.

Even weekend games, over the last 18 months I’ve found new interests etc and I reckon I’ll be binning off a few games this season to do other things. City just isn’t as important to me anymore if I’m brutally honest.

Suspect I’m not alone in this.

Anyone know how my son can download his seasoncard onto Wallet if he hasn’t received the email from the club to download? Club have been contacted twice but no response despite an email acknowledgement saying they would be in contact. He’s missed the first 2 home games now through no fault of his own. He’s asked for a refund but not hopeful.
Just turn up with details of his seat, confirmation of purchase, the stewards will be able to check. I turned up one year with the previous season’s card, showed them some ID to prove who I was and they checked the system and I was in. He’ll get in

Just turn up with details of his seat, confirmation of purchase, the stewards will be able to check. I turned up one year with the previous season’s card, showed them some ID to prove who I was and they checked the system and I was in. He’ll get in
We got it sorted this week at the ticket office in 2 minutes. The guy was really helpful. Face to face it’s so much easier but appreciate that not everyone can do this.

We got it sorted this week at the ticket office in 2 minutes. The guy was really helpful. Face to face it’s so much easier but appreciate that not everyone can do this.
Yep, I’m having a nightmare with direct debit cup scheme payment and know I’ll have to go to the ground to know it’s been sorted. Face to face is so much easier and quicker at city. The phone system is fucked. Glad you got sorted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.