United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just imagine if they could only persuade Cantona and the grannyshagger back as well.
Why stop there? I’m sure pig ginger is at a loose end this weekend, following his highly successful stint as a manager, and it would save our ears the pain of having to listen to camelgob, if he made an appearance at the swamp instead of polluting the airwaves talking shit.

Football home page on BBC........11 different articles involving Ronaldo.....ELEVEN.
i will raise you 13 on sky ports news phone app , Match of the day has been cancelled and replaced with the RonaldoRag show , co-starring the French fan assaulter , the drug test dodger , ginger pig and the wife beater ably assisted by a glass containing George Best's liver.

Rag at work: “can’t wait for Ronaldo’s historic return tomorrow”
Me: “oh… yeah real shame about the 3pm blackout pissing on your chips though. I’m a bit fucked off the city game is a 3pm too”
Rag: “oh I see it’s at the same time, I guess you’re watching the United one then, Ronaldo gonna get a hat trick.”
Me: “…erm… no. But you know it’s not on tv right? That’s what the 3pm blackout is”
Rag: “what? Nah that not right it’s on BT I’m going round my mates to watch it”
Me: “oh ok… well enjoy it then”

Couldn’t make it up. This lad claims to have been a “lifelong fan”

There was a time where I was bullied at school by rags and even went has far has the pile of pennies hosted by city players at the beech tree in cheadle (I think I was a very small boy then in the early sixties) and their was only five of us outside the pub waiting for a bit of glamour and the whole estate said u city fans have have to stand in the corner of the car park cos we are United. God I fucking hate them bastards the older I get. But remember this we helped that shithouse of a club out after the war. Unfortunately their cockney Johnny reds don’t see it that way. Love United hate Manchester shit.

there will certainly be a penalty so they can guarantee him a goal.
Wouldn't be surprised if Ronaldo started on the bench, then when they get their inevitable penalty, he will be allowed to be brought on to take it... not sure if that is legal, but remember where you read it first!

i will raise you 13 on sky ports news phone app , Match of the day has been cancelled and replaced with the RonaldoRag show , co-starring the French fan assaulter , the drug test dodger , ginger pig and the wife beater ably assisted by a glass containing George Best's liver.
Tbf, our own man Mendy has his own article on the Beeb page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.