Seasoncard - 2021/22

I’ve been in the Queue since 9.55, left the mobile on whilst I went to get a flu jab and I’ve still got 27 in front of me!

I’ve been in the Queue since 9.55, left the mobile on whilst I went to get a flu jab and I’ve still got 27 in front of me!

It’s at the level now where Khaldoon needs to come out and say something, and someone needs sacking. What the fuck does that Omar bloke do? ‘Chief Operating Officer’ my arse. Get on the phones and help out you lazy ****.

I've got an alert on my account that says I have reserved an item and need to click 'here' to confirm it but when I click there is nothing there!! My bank account is showing payment(s) waiting to be processed which I am assuming is the Leipzig ticket but nothing at all to indicate that I have this ticket plus the only ticket in my 'wallet' is Southampton!!
Any ideas folks? Just sit tight and hope that it is the Leipzig payment pending? It better had be as I've booked my seat on the Eccles supporters coach!! :-)

EDIT: Aha, by pressing more buttons (hoping for the best) I've found that it says I have a ticket for the League Cup and the EUFA competition!! Pressed more buttons and I've been awarded the points! DUH.......

Look City time for the powers that be to get their finger out and sort this shambles. Until yesterday I thought that it was just on here that fans were complaining but I've gone back on FB (came off for a while) and woah there's loads of people on there, not in City groups but people I know through City, also complaining!!
They are reading these posts!!!! (just kidding) I've just had an email :

Dear Sheila,

Thanks for your recent transaction. Please check the details below and contact us if there are any issues.

Supporter Services
Manchester City Football Club

Supporter Number: XXXXXX
Transaction Number: XXXXX

Supporter: XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Ticket Details
: Manchester City v RB Leipzig (15/09/2021 20:00)
Seat Details
Block: 125
Row:
Seat:
Price:

By purchasing these tickets I agree to comply with all relevant policies and terms and conditions of sale www.mancity.com/ticketing-and-hospitality/terms-and-conditions.

Match Ticket
A link to your mobile ticket will be sent at a later date. Further information on mobile tickets is available at www.mancity.com/mobiletickets.

Travel Survey
Please take a moment to let us know how you intend to travel to the stadium for this match at www.mancity.com/travel-survey.

THIS EMAIL CANNOT BE USED FOR ENTRY.

For the 21/22 season, large bags will not be permitted in to the stadium. This includes backpacks, holdalls, rucksacks, luggage or other similar items. No oversized bags will be allowed. Small bags not exceeding A4 size (12”x8”x3”) will be accepted. If you must bring a bag to the stadium that exceeds the allowance, a bag drop facility will be in place at that you can use to securely store your items until the match has finished.

2.35 hours on the phone, got down to second in the queue and cut off. Fucking twats

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.