United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the people on here who were happy with Ronaldo going to United should be careful with what they wish for.

They are a better side in the big games when they can counter teams, hence our recent shite record against them and they now have a player who will score for fun against the shite sides in the league.

I still think we are a better side, solely down to the manager we have. However, they will be there or thereabouts come the end on the season.
100 % anyone who thinks they aren’t a threat are in denial

Green and gold until their sold. The ultimate fucking hypocrites
dbd4a3e41814710bdf2ffbd515115085.jpg

Some of the people on here who were happy with Ronaldo going to United should be careful with what they wish for.

They are a better side in the big games when they can counter teams, hence our recent shite record against them and they now have a player who will score for fun against the shite sides in the league.

I still think we are a better side, solely down to the manager we have. However, they will be there or thereabouts come the end on the season.

So bloody should be there or abouts they’ve spent a fcuking fortune on player and on wages!

Win, lose or draw I am more than happy with my assertion that I didn't want us to sign him............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.