Seasoncard - 2021/22

No idea how this has happened but my brother and me have both ended up with my season ticket on our phones. Assume this wasn’t the case before as we both went to Arsenal and Norwich games. Can he just re-download his ticket from the original link?

No idea how this has happened but my brother and me have both ended up with my season ticket on our phones. Assume this wasn’t the case before as we both went to Arsenal and Norwich games. Can he just re-download his ticket from the original link?
Yes.

After the Norwich game I got impatient about not seeing my Arsenal ticket so I deleted my SC from my wallet thinking I was just deleting the Norwich ticket. I just used the original link and redownloaded it.

Couldn't go to the first two games or tonight. But before the Arsenal game i queued at the ground and the chap put our tickets on exchange. Said he had sorted our three tickets with individual accounts to download our tickets. But when i went to download my ticket, i got the message "ooops there's something wrong" and a message saying my ticket could have expired. My daughters never got the email. I can see there account but cant access any ticket for them. Was in a massive telephone queue this afternoon and couldn't wait. I just don't have the time to sort this. So unless i can get it sorted somehow before Sat I'm cancelling our DD. I'm not wasting any more money on something I just cannot use no matter how much I love the club. Totally pissed off with City and this shambles, how dare they treat us with this contempt and disregard.

latest update after several hrs of trying. Managed to get my mobile ticket and my youngest daughters mobile ticket both on my phone, but my eldest daughter has bizarrely been allocated a completely new supporter number from hers and the one shown on my family and friends bit on my profile page. When she try's to sign in on it, she has no season ticket.

So we seem to be thirds of the way there, which is something. Hallelujah!

Last edited:
1 hr and 24 mins waiting to speak to someone in customer services queued from 74 to 1st in line and then nothing, just got cut off. Utter and complete ******s !!!!!

And this was after driving to the ground and queuing for customer services at the ground for over an hr the week before the Arsenal game, where the **** behind the screen assured me he had sorted it all? they are clueless.

Bet you don't have this problem Pep?

But hey I've only been following City for a few short decades!

Southampton updated on mine.
Must admit I have had no problems with my eseason ticket.
I looked on mine this morning and it still had Leipzig but this time the three black dots so I pressed them switched off the automatic update thing and then back on again and lo and behold I'm going to Southampton because I really, really wouldn't want to let Guardiola down!! GGGrrrr Whoops sorry did my annoyance at our manager/coach slip out!! ;-)

I am now truly perplexed.

On Monday my mobile wallet said southampton not leipzig.
reloaded Wednesday changed over to leipzig.
Thursday morning was southampton again, by Thursday night it was now showing Wycombe. Just got in from work and in my letterbox is a paper ticket for tomorrow, so checked my wallet and the ticket is now saying next game Burnley.

Really wonder what game it is active for or it all 3

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.