City’s New Kits - 2021/22

I hate all white kits but I reckon if we put the home shorts with the away kit and the away shorts with the home kit we'd have a couple of classics instead of a Coventry tribute and a Leeds tribute.
I'm not a fan of sky blue shorts on the home kit, but this season the home kit makes us look a much bigger team

6 weeks ago I ordered a new home and away kit for my 13 year old lads. Since then...nothing. I've sent two emails asking for progress...nothing.

Today I managed to get through to someone on the phone who informed me they had no letters for names and have a backlog of 5000 to get through, so I "should" get these kits in the next two weeks. I'm usually the first to stand up for the club and to criticise whingers but this is really not good enough.

6 weeks ago I ordered a new home and away kit for my 13 year old lads. Since then...nothing. I've sent two emails asking for progress...nothing.

Today I managed to get through to someone on the phone who informed me they had no letters for names and have a backlog of 5000 to get through, so I "should" get these kits in the next two weeks. I'm usually the first to stand up for the club and to criticise whingers but this is really not good enough.

yeah looked on City’s website to get my eldest the away kit for his birthday and a load of sizes are out of stock

Not a fan of Mike Ashley at all but Sports Direct has them available with free printing

yeah looked on City’s website to get my eldest the away kit for his birthday and a load of sizes are out of stock

Not a fan of Mike Ashley at all but Sports Direct has them available with free printing
they were all showing as "in stock" when I ordered and i was promised 2-3 day delivery. It's the letters which they ran out of which is inexcusible.

I hate all white kits but I reckon if we put the home shorts with the away kit and the away shorts with the home kit we'd have a couple of classics instead of a Coventry tribute and a Leeds tribute.
Early days but Coventry are fourth in the Championship. If they come up next year will it increase our odds of having white shorts?

Early days but Coventry are fourth in the Championship. If they come up next year will it increase our odds of having white shorts?
Will make no difference, but we will have white next year and probably a few years with blue every so often.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.