Match of the Day - 2020/21

Im going to be giving this one a fucking wide berth tonight,
Well, I swapped messages with Emma Raducanu and her coach prior to the US Open final last night, offering guidance on tactics, how to time the game and, most important, how to judge the length of her speech when accepting the trophy..

She followed it to a 'T', enabling me to switch from C4 to MOTD at precisely the moment when Lineker et al were moving on from the Arsenal game to City's.. thus avoiding what would have been the nauseating prospect for me of having to watch the 'Ronaldo Show'..

Any fellow Blues who did the same can thank me in the preferred way.. the usual fivers in a brown envelope, please..

I didn't see MoTD.

I expect there was an in-depth discussion of how poor Newcastle's defending was.

At least, if we'd beaten them 4-1 that's all we'd have heard. Or am I just imagining things?

Fuck MotD, and all who sail in her.
The BBC sports section is a rag propaganda machine, a mouthpiece for a club whose former manager (and probably current one, as well!) refused to even speak to them. But now the BBC have almost surpassed Sly with their rag adoration.

And to think some people actually still do pay these fuckers a licence fee.

Fuck MotD, and all who sail in her.
The BBC sports section is a rag propaganda machine, a mouthpiece for a club whose former manager (and probably current one, as well!) refused to even speak to them. But now the BBC have almost surpassed Sly with their rag adoration.

And to think some people actually still do pay these fuckers a licence fee.
when you say current one that fergie as well ole is just a puppet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.