Premier League Games 11/12/13 Sept 21

Mourinho always used to get special treatment too. Perceived charisma covers up a number of ills.
Oh yes Maureen who ran through City's dugout once to dive bomb the crowd behind when we conceded in the last minute once down at the Bridge.
Punishment = Sly sports loved it

Not watching the game but just seen the replay on here, looks like a nothing challenge, doesn't even appear to be a foul. Leeds should appeal that but I have doubts they will because it will be portrayed as disrespectful to the injured Elliott.

Another example of officials reffing the injury and not the tackle. Happened to De Jong against Ben Arfa many years back, and been others not involving us since. Fans are guilty of it too. The majority of this forum were calling for the reverse of this when Rudiger injured KDB in the final, that was correctly a booking yet everybody on here was screaming for a red because of the injury to kdbs face and not the offence.

It's unfortunate for the kid but its never in a million years a red card.

Also why the fuck is Klopp allowed to freely wander up and down the pitch berating the ref? He's not even allowed on the pitch, let him on to comfort his player, fine but he's not doing that from that short clip.

Last edited:
Leeds being found out like so many who benefit from the element of surprise in their first season up. Anything less than six points against them this season will be a failure
Tbf to leeds they have had bad fixtures so far United away Everton hone Burnley away and Liverpool at hone which in reality only the game against Burnley should have been a win .

Feel bad for Elliott and the Leeds lad.

Wasn’t a red card sort of challenge and young Harvey had just broken into a top 4 starting 11.

Apparently he applauded the Leeds fans back as they clapped him off so hopefully he’s alright in himself.

I appreciate that Bielsa is probably a really nice bloke in the real world, but I honestly don't see what he actually brings to the game.

Leeds are awful. Absolutely clueless in defence and over reliant on sheer graft in midfield. Two or three good (far from great) players do not make a decent team.

I see Bielsa sitting on his stool at the side and all I think is "I wonder if he sleeps hanging upside down from a beam in his bedroom in the same position"... A very strange character.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.