League One Thread - 2021/22 | Sunderland promoted

Wycombe have only been in the Championship once in their entire history! Hardly bouncing between league 1 and the Championship.
Yeah sorry that didn't read as I meant it too, it was more aimed at Rotherham who bounce between League 1 & Championship
But you've got Barry Bannan, the League 1 Iniesta.

Keep my eye on the Wednesday and yesterday aside, still think you're going up. Heard you battered them, hit the post a few times then scored an own goal to lose. Reminds me of pre-takeover City.
I've seen the highlights and the goal was unfortunate as it hit our player who couldn't get out of the way, after that it was trying to break down a team with everybody behind the ball.

I think by the end of September will show us where we are, Sunderland game is off but then we have Plymouth, Ipswich & Wigan all coming up.

Just got back from a 650 mile round trip to Plymouth and the highlight of the day was Burger King on the way home.

Horrible performance where even a 3-0 defeat flattered us.

Wrong team selection, wrong tactics, wrong formation.

thought Plymouth were excellent mind.

At least it's another ground ticked off, puts me at about 42, would have been 52 if teams hadn't decided to build new shiny grounds :)

20th ground for the lad today.

Just got back from a 650 mile round trip to Plymouth and the highlight of the day was Burger King on the way home.

At least it's another ground ticked off, puts me at about 42, would have been 52 if teams hadn't decided to build new shiny grounds :)

I don't suppose the Blades scoring 6 made your day any better!

Just noticed that you have signed Berahino - does he look any good? - I was surprised to see that he is only 28.

I don't suppose the Blades scoring 6 made your day any better!

Just noticed that you have signed Berahino - does he look any good? - I was surprised to see that he is only 28.

Expected the pigs to win so nothing lost there :)

He came on with about 20 to go, hard to tell on today's showing as it was a big mess all round

Think one problem we have with signing 14 new players over the summer is I'm not sure he knows his best team yet.

Expected the pigs to win so nothing lost there :)

He came on with about 20 to go, hard to tell on today's showing as it was a big mess all round

Think one problem we have with signing 14 new players over the summer is I'm not sure he knows his best team yet.
You'll come good mate...I still expect you to be automatically promoted.. and likely winners....

Another poor performance today, game should have been over by 30 mins.

1-0 up after 8 mins, several chances to increase the lead, get a penalty on 23 mins which Bannan puts past the post.

Score that and we win comfortably, instead it let them back into the game and we gifted them a goal just before HT.

2nd half they were the better team, we had a goal disallowed for offside which for what I've seen on Twitter from still's & a video of the "goal" was the wrong decision, looked on to me.

We seem to laboured with the ball and slow the game down too much. We have decent wingers but we don't get the opposition full backs to turn often enough running back to their goal, everything seems to be infront of them.

Not convinced 4-3-3 is the right formation

2 tough games next in Ipswich & Wigan away.

What did you have at Burger King?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.