F1 Season 2021

I really don't think Verstappen did what he did to intentionally take Hamilton out. It's uncalled for frankly, the same as with the accusations aimed at Hamilton after Silverstone.

He just pushed his luck too hard against the one driver good enough to be able to fight back. Sometimes you come out on top (like after the 1st lap), sometimes you don't (although he literally came out on top...).

Max isn't malicious. He's hyper competitive to the point of being very reckless, but that's as far as I'd go.

You're wrong.
I really don't think Verstappen did what he did to intentionally take Hamilton out. It's uncalled for frankly, the same as with the accusations aimed at Hamilton after Silverstone.

He just pushed his luck too hard against the one driver good enough to be able to fight back. Sometimes you come out on top (like after the 1st lap), sometimes you don't (although he literally came out on top...).

Max isn't malicious. He's hyper competitive to the point of being very reckless, but that's as far as I'd go.
You're wrong.

One thing, not related to today's events, thats really bugging me. Why is everyone still wearing masks? It looks ridiculous. Seems to be the only remaining major sport that is insisting on this level of adherence and control.

Because they’re moving around multiple different countries, all with different regulations and isolation consequences. Anything to minimise risk of infection and spread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.