F1 Season 2021

I really don't think Verstappen did what he did to intentionally take Hamilton out. It's uncalled for frankly, the same as with the accusations aimed at Hamilton after Silverstone.

He just pushed his luck too hard against the one driver good enough to be able to fight back. Sometimes you come out on top (like after the 1st lap), sometimes you don't (although he literally came out on top...).

Max isn't malicious. He's hyper competitive to the point of being very reckless, but that's as far as I'd go.

Absolute bollocks. He knew he was never getting past Hamiton around there. He said afterwards Hamilton didn't give him any space... he didn't have to. He was ahead and could do what he wanted to defend his position but Verstappen just couldn't accept he was ahead so just kept driving at pace knowing he'd probably take him out, hoping he might put Lewis out but be able to continue I'm sure.

After a crash like that he should have been checking Lewis was okay rather than strutting off pretending to be blameless. The crash at Silverstone Lewis immediately asked if Max was okay, showing that whilst he's a competitive racer he's still a bloke with proper values. Verstappen is a ****.

Nice to read all these accusations towards Verstappen. He and Honda clearly saved F1 that was as monotone as a broken record. And his style of driving (or the reckless dirty tricks he seems to be doing on the racetracks) brought him a lot more fans other than in the UK. Understandably.

Verstappen and Hamilton are by far the best drivers in the field. I for one respect Hamilton as he shows how good a driver he is because for once he is actually challenged.

But hey, enjoy the ref of the F1 season. I’m sure I will.

Nice to read all these accusations towards Verstappen. He and Honda clearly saved F1 that was as monotone as a broken record. And his style of driving (or the reckless dirty tricks he seems to be doing on the racetracks) brought him a lot more fans other than in the UK. Understandably.

Verstappen and Hamilton are by far the best drivers in the field. I for one respect Hamilton as he shows how good a driver he is because for once he is actually challenged.

McLaren getting a 1-2 saves F1 far more than Max nearly killing their most marketable asset. Jesus.

They're not accusations, they're facts.

First year of being into f1 got into it watching drive to survive and liking red bull due to riciardo. The crash I’m not using to knowing who is at fault but watching Max clearly not care is Hamilton was injured has put me right off him.

Verstappen’s big issue apart from being a reckless twat is driving angry he is incapable of taking setbacks like the pit stop in a measured way, don’t get me wrong Hamilton would have a word to say but he wouldn’t be screaming like a four year old having dropped his ice cream.

Just seen the crash and that's on Verstappen imo. Then, he gets out of his car and just breezes past Hamilton not checking to see if he's ok, what a wanker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.