City not answering the phone

Is this the same email system that will reply to you in 5 days and never does.
All a smokescreen.
The same email system that fires out loads of buy this shirt, get a car park place ....

It's like the gravy boat arriving at a meal and the actual meat not yet slaughtered.

Finally got through after 2:45 hrs. Apparently the email system has gone down and there's nothing they can do!! Raging.
Jesus wept! So I ordered 2 tickets for Leipzig for a guy at work and his daughter earlier, added him to friends and family, and assigned the tickets to him and his e-mail. Are City saying that as the e-mail is down then they can't send him the tickets to print off? I really don't fancy spending hours on the friggin' phone to find out what to do ffs!

An hour and 15 minutes into the second phonecall after getting cut off at 1 hour 35 last time, ive hit the point where the queue in front of me keeps getting longer

So theyve decided to start selling season ticket seats now, fuck me then yeah cheers City

Waited 2 hours this morning on phone got to number 1 in the cue and then line went dead. Decided to drive to stadium, got in the cue, waited 45 mins or so (my bald head is on the photo from 1pm) all because my card was refused for RB, everyone I spoke to in the cue was their for the same reason. My totally valid card was still refused, I paid with a different one. Then went and used the first (refused card) in Asda.

Phoned my Credit card company as worried about it, told by them card is fine but new antifraud legislation means that for card holder not present transactions City need to provide info in a different way. Guess the ticket office didnt read their memos this summer.

‘4100’(rough count) limited seats still available.

Colin Bell level 3 is greyed out.

3-FE7-C220-C6-AF-4-D14-8451-3-A7832879849.png

452971-EA-7-B83-4-CB7-854-A-DE4-C647-AF719.png

When I was renewing my Citizen membership I spent 3 days and over 8 hours on the phone to get through. Even being number 1 in the que and holding on for over two hours they are a joke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.