Seasoncard - 2021/22 | Print at Home Tickets

Any tips / help with Google Pay
Still showing Southampton and not Leipzig in my wallet
Thanks in advance
You may have tried this so apologies if I’m going to insult your intelligence but my Leipzig tickets are slightly hidden behind the Southampton one which is the one that shows up when you open wallet. I didn’t realise at first as it looks as though they hasn’t loaded. Having said that my eye sight isn’t brilliant !

Any tips / help with Google Pay
Still showing Southampton and not Leipzig in my wallet
Thanks in advance
I’m not sure sorry I haven’t used google pay. Although not long after I did this to force the update mine updated again anyway (as I think it was due to do without me messing with it) so I imagine they should be updating on their own around now anyway

You may have tried this so apologies if I’m going to insult your intelligence but my Leipzig tickets are slightly hidden behind the Southampton one which is the one that shows up when you open wallet. I didn’t realise at first as it looks as though they hasn’t loaded. Having said that my eye sight isn’t
You may have tried this so apologies if I’m going to insult your intelligence but my Leipzig tickets are slightly hidden behind the Southampton one which is the one that shows up when you open wallet. I didn’t realise at first as it looks as though they hasn’t loaded. Having said that my eye sight isn’t brilliant !
No intelligence to insult - especially according to some on here?

Plus my eyes not great too - age thing I guess

When you say hidden behind the southampton ticket do you mean behind the seasoncard ticket as you open up the wallet or when you click on details

Thanks

I’m not sure sorry I haven’t used google pay. Although not long after I did this to force the update mine updated again anyway (as I think it was due to do without me messing with it) so I imagine they should be updating on their own around now anyway
Appreciate you replying
Enjoy the match
Hopefully mine will sort itself out

Hi, does anybody know if the QR code can be used for entry. A family member has an issue accessing their online account to transfer the ticket. They have them in the wallet so was going to take a picture of the QR code and send it across that way. Cheers

Just a heads up to you lot on Android,, I was waiting for my ticket to update, and wasent letting me do it on the actual ticket.
So clicked on season card then download to wallet,, it has now changed,, what a load of bull shit this is,,, but hope that helps

This is for the champs league game,, Leipzig

No intelligence to insult - especially according to some on here?

Plus my eyes not great too - age thing I guess

When you say hidden behind the southampton ticket do you mean behind the seasoncard ticket as you open up the wallet or when you click on details

Thanks
Sorry I meant when you first open Wallet!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.