Radcliffe Ric
Kakhaber
Nic
Rhineland
Eccles Blue
Mr Nezzser
Eamo
Bill

Lots and lots and lots more but apparantly there are only six tickets so just jib on in.
Even those who have me on ban lists can come as long as they dont make dicks of themself and follow COC.

Last edited:
I’d invite @Saddleworth2 @banjani @Octavian, the Diddymen, @west didsblue and @Didsbury Dave and @Bigga
Now bearing in mind that some think banjani and Octavian are one and the same, and others infer that the Diddymen are Siamese twins, there may actually be room for two more.
So on the substitute list are @BobKowalski and @mancity1

It won’t be at my house, the venue will be hired as I don’t want you knowing where I live for legal and insurance purposes.

You’ll be handed a cocktail on the way in and your glass will not be left empty for the course of the night. @Magicpole will be doing barman to ensure that and possibly as security if needed.

Your Maitre D for the night will be @jimharri who will be left with the task of moderating the evening.

Me?
I’ll be at home watching proceedings on hidden cam tv.

Enjoy.

I'd invite @FogBlueInSanFran @Onholiday(somemightsay) @RobMCFC @OB1 @crublue1 and @BimboBob

start off with some Roxy and Beatles , nice lively atmosphere

@Mad Eyed Screamer tries gate-crashing turning up with some Smiths records but we all tell him to f*ck off.

Leonard Cohen plays on the random mix

Massive fight ensures as the music debate turns sour

then @Marklr turns up with the doobie and we all chill with some Crosby, Stills & Nash. sorted.
Ha ha ha it’s nice to be included, and don’t forget a karaoke session to the Talking Heads “Once In A Lifetime”!

I’d invite @Saddleworth2 @banjani @Octavian, the Diddymen, @west didsblue and @Didsbury Dave and @Bigga
Now bearing in mind that some think banjani and Octavian are one and the same, and others infer that the Diddymen are Siamese twins, there may actually be room for two more.
So on the substitute list are @BobKowalski and @mancity1

It won’t be at my house, the venue will be hired as I don’t want you knowing where I live for legal and insurance purposes.

You’ll be handed a cocktail on the way in and your glass will not be left empty for the course of the night. @Magicpole will be doing barman to ensure that and possibly as security if needed.

Your Maitre D for the night will be @jimharri who will be left with the task of moderating the evening.

Me?
I’ll be at home watching proceedings on hidden cam tv.

Enjoy.
Ha ha ha I would actually pay to watch that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.