Your party invite to 6 Blue Mooners you have never met

I'd invite @FogBlueInSanFran @Onholiday(somemightsay) @RobMCFC @OB1 @crublue1 and @BimboBob

start off with some Roxy and Beatles , nice lively atmosphere

@Mad Eyed Screamer tries gate-crashing turning up with some Smiths records but we all tell him to f*ck off.

Leonard Cohen plays on the random mix

Massive fight ensures as the music debate turns sour

then @Marklr turns up with the doobie and we all chill with some Crosby, Stills & Nash. sorted.
@Mad Eyed Screamer is eventually allowed entrance after agreeing to leave his vast collection of LP's at home / outside / at the local charity shop.

After the initial shock of hearing vocals delivered by someone other than Steven Patrick Morrissey, MES eventually warms to the idea that there are other worthy artists out there who manage to remain clothed whilst delivering voice noises aside that of a hybrid impression of John Major and Frank Sidebottom.

MES - is a new man.............. :-)

Lord Snorkville
Mr Washington
Mr Saddleworth
Adie Sharston (salt of the earth)
Ho
Riculas
Mellow Joseph
Radcliffe Ric
Kakhaber
Nic
Rhineland
Eccles Blue
Mr Nezzser
Eamo
Bill

Lots and lots and lots more but apparantly there are only six tickets so just jib on in.
Even those who have me on ban lists can come as long as they dont make dicks of themself and follow COC.

Bob, I am touched!! This is the first time ever I have been on a list like this. I will help with the washing up for that!!

I'd invite @FogBlueInSanFran @Onholiday(somemightsay) @RobMCFC @OB1 @crublue1 and @BimboBob

start off with some Roxy and Beatles , nice lively atmosphere

@Mad Eyed Screamer tries gate-crashing turning up with some Smiths records but we all tell him to f*ck off.

Leonard Cohen plays on the random mix

Massive fight ensures as the music debate turns sour

then @Marklr turns up with the doobie and we all chill with some Crosby, Stills & Nash. sorted.
If you are playing any Beatles I won't be anywhere near the party!

So you are hosting a party at your home and are inviting 6 members of Blue Moon that you have not met before.....
Which 6 members do you invite - and why?

Here are my invites:
@LWashington @manimanc @citizen_maine
Good contributors to the music association thread and @manimanc is from Moston / our kids went to the same school so have that in common too.
@oakiecokie we tried to meet a couple of years ago in Mary D's but failed so be good to finally catch up.
@Millwallawayveteran1988 so we can chat Smiths and Morrissey and that gig at Blackburn in 2002
And finally @LongsightM13 seems to "like" a lot of what I post across the forums and I like a lot of what he posts too.

Which 6 Blue Mooners that you have never met would you invite to your party?

(Apologies to @Banshee you would be number 7 if one of the above failed to attend.... lol )
I’m absolutely touched by the invite P but I would have to insist (in writing) that any Smiths music played at the event would be instrumentals only.
I also hope your Eggheads friend won’t be catering the event given her ‘expertise’ on Cajun cuisine….
So @Banshee , looks like you’re in pal

I’m absolutely touched by the invite P but I would have to insist (in writing) that any Smiths music played at the event would be instrumentals only.
I also hope your Eggheads friend won’t be catering the event given her ‘expertise’ on Cajun cuisine….
So @Banshee , looks like you’re in pal
Ha ha it was Kraig (a he) who said "well I love Indian food so India" - even the Eggheads gasped at that one!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.