A Passing Thought About Non-Bluemooners

City Man

As I wait for my Leipzig ticket to appear on my phone and as I think back to the frenzy of posts on here prior to the mobile ticket introduction I wonder if there's a parallel universe out there in which non-Bluemooners serenely flow through Man City life, not worrying about whether their ticket will materialise, or their phone is up to the job, get through to supporter services within a day, and sit and watch the game oblivious to the agony we on here suffer daily?

As I wait for my Leipzig ticket to appear on my phone and as I think back to the frenzy of posts on here prior to the mobile ticket introduction I wonder if there's a parallel universe out there in which non-Bluemooners serenely flow through Man City life, not worrying about whether their ticket will materialise, or their phone is up to the job, get through to supporter services within a day, and sit and watch the game oblivious to the agony we on here suffer daily?
When I was in my 20s I could not give a toss about forward planning. I would rock up to events and expect to get in somehow. I think it is an age thing plus new tech that makes it worse these days. I can recall being locked out of many games after queueing for hours to pay on the gate. We just went to the pub.

If they're not suffering are they really City fans? City isn't just a football club it's a state of mind :-)

I deferred this season, so I am not up to date on the mobile ticketing palaver.
Today i paid for 2 tickets for Leipzig.
I have confirmation of the purchase in my City account but thats it.
I have an iphone but I dont have the tickets in my apple wallet or an email for the ticket.
What do I do?

It’s a good forum but let’s be honest, the majority of blues probably don’t even know it exists. I went to Spurs with five other lads and only one had heard of it, never mind being members
It’s like that with me and my mates. I’m the only one out of my entire group who posts on here. When it came up in conversation for the first time a few years ago, some of them had heard of Bluemoon, but most hadn’t.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.