Can i just turn up at the ticket office today?

Ja Salford Blue

I have been having a nightmare with tickets this season, I am my a season ticket holder with my dad (I am his carer) I can not log into my account online so I have to go and collect paper tickets for each match. Furth more I have now got a new credit card and I am not able to update the details online (it just freezes when I press continue)

Will there be anyone available if I drive to the ground today?

cheers

I have been having a nightmare with tickets this season, I am my a season ticket holder with my dad (I am his carer) I can not log into my account online so I have to go and collect paper tickets for each match. Furth more my I have now got a new credit card and I am not able to update the details online (it just freezes when I press continue)

cheers
You will be helped out mate. You might have to queue for a while though

mate of mine has me as friends and family and tried to send his ticket to me for the arsenal game, it wouldn't have it so i went down to the ground on the morning of the game and explained what had happened and they printed me a paper ticket

mate of mine has me as friends and family and tried to send his ticket to me for the arsenal game, it wouldn't have it so i went down to the ground on the morning of the game and explained what had happened and they printed me a paper ticket
I had a similar problem for Brighton again printed it straight off for me.

I have been having a nightmare with tickets this season, I am my a season ticket holder with my dad (I am his carer) I can not log into my account online so I have to go and collect paper tickets for each match. Furth more I have now got a new credit card and I am not able to update the details online (it just freezes when I press continue)

cheers
Why cant u log in. No email?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.