RB Leipzig (H) - CL - Wed 15 Sep 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know how many they bringing? i think we will have a half decent crowd? 40,000 plus?

Are German football fans allowed to travel to this game and if so how many are we expecting? I went online and the away end is blanked out. We have sold a lot more tickets for this than I was expecting assuming the 3,000 seats that are online sale reflects sales

Edit: Found the answer on the Group topic...

They got 2,500, probably bring the spares back tomorrow.

Last edited:
Sorry if this has been answered before, but do they serve beer at chumps league games now? A quick Google tells me the ‘ban’ was lifted back in 2018 but I can’t for the life of me remember if they served beer or not at European games at the Etihad since…and I’ve been to all European home games..!

The last 18 months have been long haven’t they.

Just wondering if it’s worth trekking to the ground early after work or not tomorrow.
They serve something they call amstel which they say is a beer. Tastes a bit like drinking cat piss out of a metal tin in truth.

any truth in the rumours that stones and laporte are out?
Don’t think they trained, so suspect it could be Dias / Ake.

Hoping we see Foden / KDB at some point to offset that loss. I imagine they’ll be sitting deep all night, so it’ll be a case of what we do in possession.

2996 lefts for sale on the site. If correct this could be a very decent crowd tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.