Chelsea Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are managed by the German George Graham.

I can see them one nil their way to the title as well.

3-0
2-0
1-1
3-0

These are our results so far. The only draw of course being at Anfield down to 10 men.

Not a lot of 1-0's so far for the supposed German George Graham.

We're not as expansive as City, but this idea that being solid defensively suddenly means we're some ultra defensive team who just win games by going 1-0 up and shutting up shop is quite frankly bizarre.

3-0
2-0
1-1
3-0

These are our results so far. The only draw of course being at Anfield down to 10 men.

Not a lot of 1-0's so far for the supposed German George Graham.

We're not as expansive as City, but this idea that being solid defensively suddenly means we're some ultra defensive team who just win games by going 1-0 up and shutting up shop is quite frankly bizarre.
I think you'll be our main challengers this season mate.
I know that's not the hottest take in the world but there we go.

I think you'll be our main challengers this season mate.
I know that's not the hottest take in the world but there we go.

I think we're the second favourites to the title behind City, but I also think United and Liverpool aren't far behind. I don't think it'll be a 4 horse race as many are predicting though. At least one team will disappoint and fall away, possibly United.

I think we're the second favourites to the title behind City, but I also think United and Liverpool aren't far behind. I don't think it'll be a 4 horse race as many are predicting though. At least one team will disappoint and fall away, possibly United.
It’s a 2 and a half horse race with the halve being pigmol to see how much they are cover the shortcomings of the 2 red brand darlings

No chance, you’ll bore your way to the league this time before sacking the German George graham next season because it’s what you rentboys do best :)

Is this a joke? I suppose we're all entitled to our opinions, but I think he's fucking shite. In fairness, Tuchel has got him in a system where he can't cause much damage.
Apart from almost giving Kev half a day out with an undertaker.

Just watched the Panorama episode about bent money coming through Britain. Abramovich had plenty of enemies to put him in danger. He's bent as fuck and the Chav's will be well fucked if he kind of slips up.

No chance, you’ll bore your way to the league this time before sacking the German George graham next season because it’s what you rentboys do best :)

Each to his own I suppose :)

I enjoy the football we play, and to be honest, I have seen City fans call United and Liverpool's football boring too, so if Chelsea are boring too, then I suppose the consensus here is 'anything less than City's style of football is just not worth watching", which is .... an interesting take for sure :)

Worried about them for the league but curious to see if we can get one over on them in the individual fixtures after struggling against them last season. The only different tactical factor I could see is Ferran becoming a 9.

On a fair league it would be the battle of the blues for the title. Sadly the PL and PiGMOL want red shirt manipulated rivalry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.