London stabbings

From the MEN reporting:

Now, Suliman, an asylum seeker from Sudan, has been handed a 21-month prison sentence, suspended for two years.

Defending Suliman was William Donnelly, (who) said: “For this 27-year-old recent arrival in this country it is worth noting that since this offence there has been no repetition.”

It was said Suliman was an asylum seeker from Sudan, who had fled violence in the area.

Judge Paul Lawton said: “It is remarkable that having fled violence in Sudan you caused to bring violence to the streets of England.

“You are 27-years-old and a man of previous good character. You have a partner and a young child, and are expecting another one.

“The violence used a potentially lethal weapon.”

WHAT. THE. ACTUAL. FUCK?

Asylum seeker walks free after attempted murder????

Put him on the first plane back to the Sudan and tell him, “You fucked YOURSELF! Good luck, mate! Don’t come back!”

Oh, and tell his partner that she’s welcome to fuck off, too, with the kid, if she has a bad word to say!

The British “Justice System” has gone stark raving mad. And you wonder why crime is escalating?

Empty the jails of MOST NON-VIOLENT OFFENDERS and fill them back up with those who violate society’s laws wrt keeping your physical self to your physical self. And, while you are refilling the jails, build a few more and fill them up, too! If they don’t get filled, that’s a good thing. If they start to fill up, too, build one less military jet/boat/missile battery and build even more jails!

If there’s never a stick, then people will continue to beat people up or steal other people’s carrots!

And, while we are talking about sticks, a few public canings for those that might commit a violent offense (street fighting without weapons) that doesn’t reach the threshold of using a weapon or GBH/attempted deadly assault.

Lastly, time to go back to Three Judge Panels for murder suspects and bringing back the rope. Fuck the snowflakes who might get on a jury to stop the Death Panel from signing the Death Warrant. Immediate appeal, under a different Three Judge Panel, then the 90 day countdown to the rope starts!

DONE!

Exactly. I moved here (London) from Manchester 15+ years ago and its the same as any big city. Nice bits and shit bits.
Agreed. Problem is the shit bits are growing and the nice bits are shrinking, unless you have the $$$$$ to move to the even nicer bits!

Thats my own personal goal as we speak….find the “nicest bits” I can find for my retirement in 7 yrs.

From the MEN reporting:

Now, Suliman, an asylum seeker from Sudan, has been handed a 21-month prison sentence, suspended for two years.

Defending Suliman was William Donnelly, (who) said: “For this 27-year-old recent arrival in this country it is worth noting that since this offence there has been no repetition.”

It was said Suliman was an asylum seeker from Sudan, who had fled violence in the area.

Judge Paul Lawton said: “It is remarkable that having fled violence in Sudan you caused to bring violence to the streets of England.

“You are 27-years-old and a man of previous good character. You have a partner and a young child, and are expecting another one.

WHAT. THE. ACTUAL. FUCK?

Put him on the first plane back to the Sudan and tell him, “You fucked YOURSELF! Good luck, mate! Don’t come back!”

Oh, and tell his partner that she’s welcome to fuck off, too, with the kid, if she has a bad word to say!

The British “Justice System” has gone stark raving mad. And you wonder why crime is escalating?

Empty the jails of MOST NON-VIOLENT OFFENDERS and fill them back up with those who violate society’s laws wrt keeping your physical self to your physical self. And, while you are refilling the jails, build a few more and fill them up, too! If they don’t get filled, that’s a good thing. If they start to fill up, too, build one less military jet/boat/missile battery and build even more jails!

If there’s never a stick, then people will continue to beat people up or steal other people’s carrots!

And, while we are talking about sticks, a few public canings for those that might commit a violent offense (street fighting without weapons) that doesn’t reach the threshold of using a weapon or GBH/attempted deadly assault.

Lastly, time to go back to Three Judge Panels for murder suspects and bringing back the rope. Fuck the snowflakes who might get on a jury to stop the Death Panel from signing the Death Warrant. Immediate appeal, under a different Three Judge Panel, then the 90 day countdown to the rope starts!

DONE!
Couldnt agree more buddy,unfortunately the country has gone down the pan,and due to some very naive thinking and idealologies,proper justice is a thing of the past.

'A man of previous good character' How the fuck can that be verified?

If you come here,you fucking behave,you integrate,and you obey our laws.....If that isn't to your liking,or you fuck it up,then you are shipped back to the backward shithole from which you came.

'A man of previous good character'
How is this even a thing, after pulling a screwdriver on someone and stabbing them in the arm, head and mouth with it?! If the driver had gone through his palate, next stop brain! Had the driver gone through his head, next stop the brain!

Assault with a deadly weapon and attempted murder….because he clearly planned it by blocking the car park and beckoning the victim to the car. Sentences to run separately…oh wait, you are here on Her Majesty’s payroll already, getting asylum seeker bennies.

Get to fucking off now before we grab the screwdriver and go to town on you….just like they would in Sudan!

And, does everyone get a “mulligan murder” if they’ve been an alright fella before they top someone? Just asking, because I think I can swing this “previous good character” thing and I’d like to take my shot…IF it’s a freebie!

I can’t say who, of course….but my post about “How about a nice game of chess?” in the “What would you like to see happen before you die” thread is a dead give away!

How is this even a thing, after pulling a screwdriver on someone and stabbing them in the arm, head and mouth with it?! If the driver had gone through his palate, next stop brain! Had the driver gone through his head, next stop the brain!

Assault with a deadly weapon and attempted murder….because he clearly planned it by blocking the car park and beckoning the victim to the car. Sentences to run separately…oh wait, you are here on Her Majesty’s payroll already, getting asylum seeker bennies.

Get to fucking off now before we grab the screwdriver and go to town on you….just like they would in Sudan!

And, does everyone get a “mulligan murder” if they’ve been an alright fella before they top someone? Just asking, because I think I can swing this “previous good character” thing and I’d like to take my shot…IF it’s a freebie!

I can’t say who, of course….but my post about “How about a nice game of chess?” in the “What would you like to see happen before you die” thread is a dead give away!

For me that's a straight deportation back to the violence he supposedly escaped from.

I worked with this *ucker. He created a fake id for himself, passport sat his CeMAP exams under his fake id Raschid Singh. He actually worked at the same mortgage broker as I did (gone now like so many), for around 3 months just before he was sent down for the first time. He claimed he was in Lanzarote for 2 weeks. On the last day of leave he rang in and said he was stranded. Then again on the Monday he rang to say there was a problem with his flight. I covered his appointments. On Tuesday we got the news that he had been sent down for 6 years for rape. The owner had a contact at the courts and after they mentioned his company name, he got straight on the blower. He threatened to kill everyone in the court apparently and then his missus came round to pick up his commission!

From the MEN reporting:

WHAT. THE. ACTUAL. FUCK?

DONE!

Meanwhile

Not london..12 year old girl stabbed to death in Liverpool
4 teenage boys arrested. The country is fucked

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.