What would you like to see happen before you die.

Britain to reverse it's decline into nationalism and bigotry and resume it's trajectory as a prosperous, liberal and forward thinking country for my children to be part of.
When was this golden age where we were on that trajectory?

1) The 2A amended and made much, much stricter

2) Constitutional ERA

3) Federal voting rights

4) “Medicare for all” type health care, paid for by law by X% of federal income taxes.

5) Women having the ability to keep religious old white men (and women) out of their womb

6) My kids to continue to grow into happy, loving, kind and successful…but more happy, loving and kind than successful…adults

7) City win the Premier League, League Cup, FA Cup and Champions League in the same season. (OK, just the CL would do!!!)

8) Climate change to stop going in the direction it is going, and possibly even reversing

9) The worlds children to be given the educational tools to remove and reshape the growing inequity between peoples and the people within those peoples

10) For all people to be at one with nature; treating the earth and its oceans, and all the creatures on it or in them, with the awe and respect they deserve…except mosquitoes, snakes, alligators, crocodiles and anything else that wants to eat me when it sees me…especially mosquitoes!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.