Match Thread | Man City vs RB Leipzig (16/09/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand why Pep is not happy xD.

own goal, goal after a corner & penalty goal.

leipzig plays with more eager and passion, than City, but fortunately 3 goals to One. And even if I sounded a bit „harsh“ it‘s a deserved lead just by comparing the relevant stats
Lol

KDB is so good, yet we seem to not have the same level as a team when he plays. Could be due to defence being changed and no Gundogan though.

I understand why Pep is not happy xD.

own goal, goal after a corner & penalty goal.

leipzig plays with more eager and passion, than City, but fortunately 3 goals to One. And even if I sounded a bit „harsh“ it‘s a deserved lead just by comparing the relevant stats
Bollocks. City have been the only team in the game other than their 10 minute spell where they scored. Leipzig are fortunate to only be 2 down.

Sloppy play, but that’s why you need top players like KDB that are capable to solve games on their own. Even with his goal, Ake positioning is bad. If KDB plays, Gundogan should be the other MD

You would think after Mahrez got the ball played over him to Angelino for the 3rd time that Pep would adjust something.

Perfect game to bring back Foden for 25 min to get some match fitness.

Would give Sterling a go centrally instead of Torres.

Do we even have 3 or 5 subs in CL now? not that Pep would do 5 ...

Reactions: kun
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.