Fans holding up "Please Give Me Your Shirt" placards

It's beyond pathetic. Sad wankers using a child to beg for a shirt. Welcome to modern football.

Players should donate their match shirts to charities rather than pander to some brat with a magic marker and a bit of cardboard.
Oh come on , what's the difference between these kids and those that stood outside the players entrance in the 70's asking for autographs?

I’ll get pelters for this but sod it.. the OP is one of the many many in the long list of reasons why we cannot attract new fans and why we are still miles behind even the likes of fucking spurs when it comes to selling tickets. If they want to show a banner let them show a fucking banner who are they offending? At least they bothered showing up!

Oh come on , what's the difference between these kids and those that stood outside the players entrance in the 70's asking for autographs?
There's nothing wrong with patiently waiting outside the ground and politely asking for an autograph.
Dragging a child to the pitch side with a begging letter in front of TV cameras is just sad. Before we know it, the whole front row in every stand will have begging notes on show.

I’ll get pelters for this but sod it.. the OP is one of the many many in the long list of reasons why we cannot attract new fans and why we are still miles behind even the likes of fucking spurs when it comes to selling tickets. If they want to show a banner let them show a fucking banner who are they offending? At least they bothered showing up!

What if the sign read “Jack please give me your iPhone”?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.