Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
he needs to look at the attendances Europe wide over the last two nights, with some very poor figures all round.
Lpool 51,445
Barca 39,737
Chels 39,252
A Madrid 40,098
Inter. 37,082
It seems our attendance was 38,062, but there seemed a lot more empties at Chelsea than they claim. Liverpool looked to have had a few that swerved last night and when you see the Inter v Real gate, then neither Pep or anyone else should be moaning at last night's figures for our game.
I'd be amazed if that is correct, it was a really good turn out last night with the only significant empties in the CB 3rd tier, I was expecting it to be closer to 50k.

I'd be amazed if that is correct, it was a really good turn out last night with the only significant empties in the CB 3rd tier, I was expecting it to be closer to 50k.
I also think there was more but the attendances are the ones quoted in the One Football app. Not sure how reliable they are but we come out much better than most clubs.

Just listening to radio 4 and an interview with Jaqueline Wilson, she has rewrote the railway children, she was wittering on about the kids stopping the train crash by waving a red petticoat, she states kids don't wear petticoats nowadays, foolishly I thought yeah they'd be waving a red hoodie but no, the character is now a rag fan and is handily wearing a rag home shirt to wave at the driver.

Fucking unbelievable stuff.
I would expect anyone waving a rag shirt would have got lumps of coal thrown at them.

Spot on mate, don't see why folk get so worked up about it.
Agreed.

We know that the media are stacked against us so by all means list the instances of demonstrating their bias on this thread but why show that it appears to be upsetting some of us?

Our history suggests that our attendances are in inverse proportion to which division we play in.
Can't see current team descending that far even if our attendances significantly increased.

No , different outlets on Newsnow , best to avoid for a few days all the good work the team did undermined by some unnecessary comments by Pep , the headlines are not the six goals , its empteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee seats.
That's been going on since 2008 it's not new, just ignore it like I do.

No , different outlets on Newsnow , best to avoid for a few days all the good work the team did undermined by some unnecessary comments by Pep , the headlines are not the six goals , its empteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee seats.
Yep, fucking annoying comments by Pep. Was buzzing about last night 'til I read 'em this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.