Divide & Conquer

Inter Me Nan

I know we moan and argue about stuff on here as I do on occasion it's human nature. What I'm a bit concerned about though is people turning on Pep, yeah he has brain farts like the Chumps League final but I wouldn't change him for anybody.
We play some absolutely filthy football and have scored 17 goals already without a striker!
And that brings me to my point, the fucking rags/dippers/media in this country don't like that, it's bad for business so they are using divide & conquer to bring us down, to turn on our greatest ever manager.
So a plea, don't engage, smile, tell em to fuck off because we've got Guardiola and deep down they fucking hate it.
Thanks for listening.
Mrs Guardiola.

I know we moan and argue about stuff on here as I do on occasion it's human nature. What I'm a bit concerned about though is people turning on Pep, yeah he has brain farts like the Chumps League final but I wouldn't change him for anybody.
We play some absolutely filthy football and have scored 17 goals already without a striker!
And that brings me to my point, the fucking rags/dippers/media in this country don't like that, it's bad for business so they are using divide & conquer to bring us down, to turn on our greatest ever manager.
So a plea, don't engage, smile, tell em to fuck off because we've got Guardiola and deep down they fucking hate it.
Thanks for listening.
Mrs Guardiola.
Nobody is trying divide and conquer, it is all in your head

Can't this go in the Media Thread with the rest of the conspiratorial nonsense that gets posted by people who've clearly never worked in the media and have no idea how the journalism industry works?

I think his comments have been taken a bit out of context last night, and it's gone viral because other fans have got nothing else to beat us with.

But I do think someone from the club needs to have a quiet word with him to explain a few things.

Firstly, that there was no trams or buses last night, so 45k was a pretty decent turnout.

Also, it seems to be completely overlooked by the media and social media, that we've had higher average attendances than Liverpool for the best part of 20 years. Even before the takeover.

But going off the prevailing narrative, you'd think they were getting double our attendance.

Nobody is trying divide and conquer, it is all in your head
How long you been following City? I mean that there is a clear agenda amongst the media is a given. It just is there. Now I am not sure about diviode and conquer but if the media could do ANYTHING to make Pep leave, including distorting the news that City fans have had enough of Pep they would do it.

apologies iof you're a lifelong supporter etc but wow, there is a clear agenda against City from the lfc/utd clickbait clubs, they would do anything to get Pep out of the PL. He's the only reason we've not had another decade of a media-sponsored red club winning everything

Thanks for listening.
Mrs
Probably the same bell-ends who were the major contributors to the infamous 'most boring football since Pearce' thread.

Some people on here have never got over the fact that Pep doesn't pander to the old school, 'ikkle city' mob.

Perhaps he'd be more popular if he wore a blue and white scarf like 'Bobby Manc'.

Thanks for listening.
Mrs Guardiola.

Hi baldy.

How long you been following City? I mean that there is a clear agenda amongst the media is a given. It just is there. Now I am not sure about diviode and conquer but if the media could do ANYTHING to make Pep leave, including distorting the news that City fans have had enough of Pep they would do it.

apologies iof you're a lifelong supporter etc but wow, there is a clear agenda against City from the lfc/utd clickbait clubs, they would do anything to get Pep out of the PL. He's the only reason we've not had another decade of a media-sponsored red club winning everything
I've seen the head of the supports club having a pop at Pep, that's divide and conquer, destroy us from within.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.