Covid and travel discussion

Lad who cuts my hair came back from his holiday start of August his 2 day test never turned up, paid £35 each for his family, no one had chased him up about it, I told him to claim his cash back. Apparently rang track and trace anonymously and explained what happened they said oh well take an nhs one if it’s negative carry on! Fucking joke, bin the lot of them, he also said no one checked anything on his way back at the airport abroad.
I know multiple people who’ve not bothered doing the day 2 test. Should have been scrapped long ago.

Well after saying I wasn't going away we've bit the bullet and booked a week for the 2 of us in Nov/Dec in Lanzarote AI for £980 at an adults only hotel.

Well after saying I wasn't going away we've bit the bullet and booked a week for the 2 of us in Nov/Dec in Lanzarote AI for £980 at an adults only hotel.
There are excellent deals to be had in December as people are fretting about christmas so a case of supply and demand. I was under the impression the new governmental guidlines would be released today but nothing up to press? Hope they remove the testing regimes for back to UK.

There are excellent deals to be had in December as people are fretting about christmas so a case of supply and demand. I was under the impression the new governmental guidlines would be released today but nothing up to press? Hope they remove the testing regimes for back to UK.
Yeah that was partly why we did it now, I was concerned prices will jump once it becomes less mither to travel.

Read in a few places that tomorrow afternoon is gonna be a double announcement.

The standard traffic light announcement that we get every 3 weeks (should've been today but guessing delayed purposely), with countries being moved across the lights accordingly.

And also the 'reform' of the system itself.
Reports suggesting that 'amber' will disappear altogether and the red list will be halved, leaving just 2 lists of countries; go and don't go.
Also that double jabbed people can do an antigen test on arrival back in the UK instead of the current PCR requirement. Which as we all know has been a total con job from the beginning.

As always, with this shower of shite in charge then everything remains to be seen.

If above is correct, it begs the question.....why the fuck wasn't this done 2/3 months ago?
They have hidden behind this mystical data all summer, and now the season comes to a close they decide to relax the rules.

Twats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.