Southampton (H) - Sat 18 Sep 15:00

mcfcjosh

Block 109 available will take £30 for it.

face value is £45

Last edited:
Ticket for Southampton available, Colin Bell 122, Lower tier Edge of the penalty box, £30, print off ticket available. Likely to be available for a number of home games due to work commitments, pm me, cheers.

Ticket for Southampton available, Colin Bell 122, Lower tier Edge of the penalty box, £30, print off ticket available. Likely to be available for a number of home games due to work commitments, pm me, cheers.
Hi what games have you spare next few games thanks

I have put two seats next to each other on the ticket exchange (can't be bothered to do it any other way).

They are: South Stand, Block 215 , Row S Seat 384
South Stand, Block 214 , Row S Seat 381

Great seats on the back row of SS level 2 but often when I list them they don't sell because folk think they aren't next to each other as they appear to be in separate blocks and the numbers are not consecutive (382 and 383 don't exist!).

Call supporter services and ask for them specifically if you fancy them or do it online.

N.B. It appears I have only had 3 posts since 2007 as I changed my username from Desperatedon and it reset the post count.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.