Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

Nobody wanted the best manager we've probably ever had to have a dig at the fans, if you think differently you are deluded. Again it's about interpretation. We can go around in circles, his ill advised comments have caused no end of embarrassment to the fans.
He's not had a dig at the fans and he's already clarified that.
Jesus have we merged with mumsnet?

. I was told 7,000 tickets unsold, split evenly between the home and away sections . 55,000 capacity minus 3,500 away fans, minus 3,500 City fans gives us 48K attendance not the media’s reported 38K. Liverpool’s attendance was given as 2,500 above the grounds capacity including a big Milan support.

I think 4 out of the top 5 threads could be merged it’s about more or less the same subject what’s evident is there’s a growing problem it’s getting worse this isn’t something what’s grown overnight from mid-week it’s something what’s been growing from the last few seasons.
The club seem to be driven to grow into something what most from I can see into something we’re clearly not . The farce from season cards , customer services , the cheesy media department, the kits , every excuse for every last penny to get out of you. I’ll take the emotion out of it as much as I can but from the very top this club needs a wake up call and needs desperately to realign it’s self very quickly.
A victim of our own success quite possibly but the head people need to look and think why they bought us in the first place.

On a side note as an example whoever came up with the city trippy badge needs sacking also who from the club signed it off also . That’s our heritage badge to treat it like some form of a merchandise gain in that way is disgraceful.
It’s about drugs not Manchester City football club. Rant over just had to get it off my chest.
I know some will disagree and that’s fair enough.

But Kevin isn't the boss of me or the multitudes of match going fans who aren't interested, he's no more than a niche union rep and frankly when he opens his mouth he does as much damage sometimes. As I said I'd rather him be all over the board for the more serious issues in and around the match day experience and we all know what they are.

Again. ..deep breath....no he isn't your boss, or mine. I'm not in any supporters clubs. He is though the head of thousands of official supporters clubs throughout the world and as such recognised by the club and the media. That's why sky didn't call you or me up for an interview, they called him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.