#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raheem was always a player who played himself into form if he had a bad spell but now he’s doesn’t have the chance to do so, which many will think is fair enough.

Just thinking that the fall out maybe rubbed Pep up the wrong way enough for him to not be willing to throw Raz so many bones anymore.

In that sense maybe it has contributed but there’s so much competition in those wide positions that you need to be on it all the time and if the manager is pissed off with you then you need to show your best even more.
Not sure I agree.
I don't think Pep is one to bear grudges. If he did, he wouldn't have started the CL final.

He also gave him ample opportunity towards the latter end of last season whilst we all watched his form drop further until he had no option but to drop him.

Sterling’s drop in form has been incredible. Don’t think I have seen a player fall so quickly.

he just wants out to me & running his contract down. I would sell him now to a non English team £80 mil

Sterling’s drop in form has been incredible. Don’t think I have seen a player fall so quickly.

he just wants out to me & running his contract down. I would sell him now to a non English team £80 mil
That’s significantly above his current market value, IMO, even though transfermarkt would agree with you.

His defenders can mutter all they like about world class ability but who would pay that sort of money? Not even the rags after a good piss-up.

I wonder if there has been any sounding out of potential suitors?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.