Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

Roberto Mancini "got it" so much that he wanted Kompany & Hart gone and David Silva told the higher ups he wanted to leave if Mancini carried on.

Funny how that bit always gets left out isn't it? 2 of our greatest ever players would have left the club if Mancini kept his job.
You keep telling yourself that if it makes you happy.

Hart had turned to shit by 2013 and was living off his Billy big bollocks reputation.

Kompany was heading up the clique in the dressing room and was showing signs of becoming more injury prone. A strong leader, yes, but he needed replacing as a defender by 2016.

The Silva comment is bollocks. Never happened.

Well if someone says they understand something.

Then proceeds to give completely the wrong reasons why they think it’s happening and to what would fix it, to me they don’t understand it.

I’m not demonising him, he’s the best manager in the world and he gets £20m a year for being so.

That puts him in a different world to everyone who’s not got the money or time to go on the cup schemes.

That’s fine, but someone at the club should tell him not to fucking talk about it.

The reasons he gave are the real reasons.

I'm never going to criticise anyone for not going, but the reasons you gave - work times, children having school and cost just don't hold up to any scrutiny. Other clubs' fans have jobs. Other clubs have child supporters who go to school. The club was giving tickets away for £7.50 to students for Leipzig.

The fan base just doesn't like the CL as much as the league, and that's fine. You see dozens of people on here who say they don't want to go because they don't like the competition and won't go for a multitude of valid reasons.

So as a football manager, all he can do is try and make the fans enjoy the competition by playing well and winning, and having some amazing games.

Which is exactly what he said.

Hart had turned to shit by 2013 and was living off his Billy big bollocks reputation.

Kompany was heading up the clique in the dressing room and was showing signs of becoming more injury prone. A strong leader, yes, but he needed replacing as a defender by 2016.

Keep living in denial and worshipping a the myth of a manager who never existed in reality.

Then the report states there were over 17,000 empty seats and shows pictures of the away end… with 29 people in it ffs
Worse thing is people will believe it haha. Amazed at how many media outlets openly lie about our club. Most hated club bar none it’s unprecedented.

It's not a false comparison at at all. The players I mentioned literally won us the league right after they joined. The poster said half of our current players joined because oh him. I just said that even before Pep, we have bought great players who has won us leagues and cups. I can include even KDB and Sterling who joined before Pep.
Sorry they "literally" didn't. Only Sergio won it in the season he arrived, Silva & Yaya in their 2nd season. You are looking back at what 4 players achieved over a near ten year period, it is only fair to wait until/if the players bought under Pep have been here for nearly 10 years for a fair comparison.
Vincent didn't win us the league right after he arrived, he came in 2008, title won in 2012. Dias and Torres did in their 1st season. In 20/21 Torres appeared in 24 Pl games, Sergio only appeared in 12. Cancelo & Rodri only arrived in 19/20 season. How can that be a fair comparison when these guys are only at the start of their City careers.

Yep, It’s like Harry Potter on here, he who must not be named.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.