Welcome Kayky!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s still a few days in the French window so technically he could be loaned there (not sure about squad size), but looks like he is staying and maybe loaned in January bar an unexpected breakthrough

Thanks. Any idea on what the new criteria is if any? Before it was based off fee, international apps, points system, etc.. right? I'll be honest, idk anything about this topic.
Copa Libertadores minutes are now regarded as 'Band 1' - equivalent to the UCL, which has helped contribute in getting the work permit I believe. Player needs 15 points from 6 different criteria.

There’s still a few days in the French window so technically he could be loaned there (not sure about squad size), but looks like he is staying and maybe loaned in January bar an unexpected breakthrough

I thought he would go out on loan, but the club are making a great deal out of this signing if he is going out on loan, they are posting quiet a bit about Kayky. Could be another Jesus situation

Another young lefty. Foden, Palmer, McAtee, Kayky...

Just watched a video and he looks like a very exciting dribbler of the ball. Has a bit of Douglas Costa about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.