Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

Hmm. In my opinion pep just doesn't get city fans. Hes slagged us off quite a few times since joining.

I am of the vintage when being a city fan was all about commitment to a lost cause, and loyalty without question. Getting battered every week and turninng up, being there no matter what.

30-odd k in the secind division etc.

So now with all this success to get called out by him is a bit annoying to be honest. He doesn't get us and he never will.

He thinks its all about the glory, and the beauty of the tika taka. But thats bullshit. We know its all about the struggle. The ups, the downs, the own goals and the 30 yard screamers. Pollock og. Lee badbuy. Kit Simons. Ali, Ali. Mario. Yaya fa cup semi. 93:20. Thats just city.

Fuckin history. We were formed. In 18 something or other and have been through more ups and downs than most of the prem league combined.

He might be a great manager and tactician and super motivated to win. But to be honest I think I would prefer it if he fucked off back to barca where he can be with his 'people'.

He aint city and he never will be. No mater how many trophies he puts in the cabinet.
He’s never slagged us off and he does ‘get what it is to be a City fan. He misjudged/misunderstood this one. But your tone and anger is well over the top. I’m further back than your vintage by the way ..and suggest you calm down and bask in the cups won in Pep’s era

Parker. They first get quotes from Pep and then they give him a twisted question and he falls for it hook line and sinker. Now they create a fight between the two while they write fake news and make profit.
Don’t think it’s quite as simple as that tbf. There are a lot of die-hard City fans still genuinely annoyed by Guardiola’s comments.

The irony is we're allegedly owned by individuals that only care about PR. You couldn't write it!
Nobody has a grip of Pep and his comments, nobody has a grip of the fake attendances being spouted by the state broadcaster of all institutions, nobody is even answering the phone to supporters, I’m beginning to think no **** works for City other than Pep and the players.

Don’t think it’s quite as simple as that tbf. There are a lot of die-hard City fans still genuinely annoyed by Guardiola’s comments.
True fan are annoyed with pep but why? because they have not seen and heard exactly in full what pep said in the interview, they go off what is said in the media. other are angry because they can't stand the media making fun of them and cowering from criticizing the media instead going after pep.

Nobody has a grip of Pep and his comments, nobody has a grip of the fake attendances being spouted by the state broadcaster of all institutions, nobody is even answering the phone to supporters, I’m beginning to think no **** works for City other than Pep and the players.
I don’t think any of the press team can really pull rank on Guardiola tbf. As for the attendance figure, I presume that came from City rather than the BBC plucking it out of thin air. Seemed low to me, but again it’s not a PR issue.

True fan are annoyed with pep but why? because they have not seen and heard exactly in full what pep said in the interview, they go off what is said in the media. other are angry because they can't stand the media making fun of them and cowering from criticizing the media instead going after pep.
Maybe those “true fans” have their own views on the matter, rather than you trying to speak for them.

Because Pep fed a media base that are desperate to whip up anti City hysteria and it gets lapped up. It shouldn't be our manager that does that.

Looking around the stadium and saying 'I would like more people to come next game' when our home attendance is the 4th highest this season and we've been close to sold out for both of those games just doesn't make any sense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.