Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

He is not a native speaker and didn't probably thought the implications through. But had he said he wanted louder support, the implication would be the fans were quiet, and for him this could be twisted as an outright criticism of the match-going fans. It's guaranteed his words would still be commented had they been followed by a silly comment from Parker. It's Parker who helped the media to turn it into a big story. It's outrageous that someone like Parker could tell Pep to basically shut up and stick to coaching. No wonder Pep was rattled.
It was already news before Parker was interviewed and Parker was absolutely spot on.

Come on suns out today blues let’s make a racket. Who give a shite who said what let’s get back to what we’re best at, not giving a fuck because we’re all pissed up.

football used to be fun, let’s do that again.

come on you blues

Excellent summary by Howard Hockin of this whole issue on this week's podcast, round about the 38 minute mark. That guy speaks too much sense. Also makes me laugh like a drain. Recommended (as is the podcast in general… always try to set aside an hour to listen to it).

We are all members of Manchester City FC, and if your a season ticket holder, you have the golden ticket, big dick champion you name it you have it, without season ticket holders this club is nothing.

OSC give it a rest.
Use your head mate... The OSC is the main OFFICIAL link that we have with the club. The club actively promotes membership via the official website.

Like 'City Matters', it may well be currently about as much use as a chocolate fireguard, but it's an 'in' to the high ups at the club. The stronger it is (through membership numbers) the more likely it is to be able to influence the club in future.

It's not rocket science, it's common sense. It may take a long time, but it's certainly got a better chance of getting things done than the recent frantic dick waving on Bluemoon.

One day (hopefully it is a long time from now), we will say good bye to Pep,his team, philosophy and flair. Lets not it be because of a shit storm created by the two faced media who are love to create something out of nothing, and then play us against each other.

Pep has and will do us proud, as far as I am concerned he has never criticised the crowd or attendance, merely commented.

If I wanted to be like the clubs he mentioned I would have supported those twats in Trafford. If the manager of Manchester City keeps telling us how bigger certain clubs are, how little history we have and how he would like more fans to turn up I'm going to mention it on a City forum as a City fan.

I think he's a bit of a dick that is my personal opinion. Others prefer to fornicate over the guy. Such is life.

Anyhow the game will start soon and I'm sure all the fans that are there will give the players all their support.

Jeez lol

Use your head mate... The OSC is the main OFFICIAL link that we have with the club. The club actively promotes membership via the official website.

Like 'City Matters', it may well be currently about as much use as a chocolate fireguard, but it's an 'in' to the high ups at the club. The stronger it is (through membership numbers) the more likely it is to be able to influence the club in future.

It's not rocket science, it's common sense. It may take a long time, but it's certainly got a better chance of getting things done than the recent frantic dick waving on Bluemoon.
The club clearly does not care about the normal match going fan, the club is geared to attract corporate.

The club is not interested in what the OSC thinks, City matters is a PR stunt.

Just read a post from someone in saying the club has missed a golden opertunity to expand the fan base.

The north stand should have been completed already, this club will never be as attractive to new fans as it is now, the best manager, the best players and dream football.

Build the stadium, cheap seats and fill it, once a new fan is hooked, you have them for life.

We as a club have done the opposite, we have shunned the normal fan, bent over backwards for the corporates but we all know full well, as soon as our star fades the corporates will be off never to be seen again.

The CEO of this club does not understand this club, he never has and it shows throughout the club.

On the field we are magnificent, off it, we are a joke, and it pisses me off.

You, apparently, if you can't understand there's a difference between a beat reporter like Mullock or Blackburn, and the drama factory that's Sky Sports or the national press pack.

Ha ha sure, you name dropping journalists like they are worth their salt because they as seen as close to someone at city and not just another set of hacks is quite charming.

You think they are never sensationalist when it comes to their job, as that is Bollocks

Personally I am thankful we have the best manager/coach of the current generation. He turned an indifferent Barcelona to imperious winners. Burnt himself out, went to the german rags and won all domestically. Then arrived in East Manchester, brought us a style of football and success beyond expectation, - 100 points!!, winning streaks, goals scored and football which all have never seen before in England - despite it appears we aren't as big as dippers, rags, tarquins, etc etc

He also supports charities important to him (remember the yellow ribbon and the flak he got).

Mourinho lived in a hotel room, Pep embraces OUR city and City.

Just think we could have Bingo, Brenda, Ollie, et al

We are very lucky, thanks to all who run the club, especially Pep
Well put..the man is a living legend and we are the envy of the football world

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.