Southampton (H) | Post Match Thread

Sterlings horrific let him go on loan to Barca

Fernas too old, cracking player in his day but he looked like Javi Garcia or Rodwell

Funny that ground was full and it didn’t make any difference. Damage was done not signing a fucking striker, DM or left back.

Gonna be a long old season

ATROCIOUS! Romeo and WP bossed midfield 2nd half, how did Raheem stay on??

Having no major centre forward is killing us. 5 points dropped in 5 games, there is still plenty to play for, but we need someone in January or utilise Delap when he's back available.

title will have different ribbons on it next season again. Oh well, if Pep can't be arsed then I don't see why the fans should be. He sets the tone and he signalled clearly he didn't give a shit about today. He'll have to justify to Khaldoon why we've handed over the league and still haven't won the CL again, but good for him.

I can’t remember the last time a team managed to hold us to a 0-0, many have tried. This will offer encouragement to both future opposition and title rivals. I think we need Kane in January to prevent a disappointing season, I hope I am wrong.
What worries me is that they didn’t hold us to a 0-0. They were the better fucking side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.