Southampton (H) | Post Match Thread

What?

You have given up already?
Not giving up per se.

It's just a weird feeling based one many factors some I can't describe in words. I just feel the league title will swing to somebody else this season.

Still think will win a trophy though.

You don’t drop points at home to teams outside the top 4 for a title challenge, centre forward is desperately needed. Grealish made a few crosses where a proper striker puts it away. CDM is now a massive problem with Rodri injured, Fern has been amazing for us but it just seems it’s one season to many.

The club has handicapped Pep with not getting a forward in, Southampton perfectly knew how to stop the false 9 other teams will as well. It’ll be a long season.

The drive and desire of Southampton is something we could learn from.
So lackadaisical in possession. How many cut out passes was there today?
Our finishing, or composure in the box to pick out the correct pass, is missing right now.
Grim set of fixtures coming up. Need an injection of inspiration, and a full strength team for those.

P.s. raheem is really worrying me. Seems so disconnected from the play. I can't tell you what he adds to the team at this moment.

Where's that 25/1 0-0 guy??
We didn't have control of midfield and when we did, misplaced passes gave the momentum to the other side which caused too much imbalance. Well done to Southampton though they worked really hard. A fair result I suppose and a correct overrule on the pen/red card. Could have been worse blues, could have been worse.

not one of the midfield or forwards played well...both fullbacks were poor as well.
well below previous season standards....

we lack creativity and finishing...our wide players are predictable no matter who it is....

KDB looks way way off the pace

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.