Southampton (H) | Post Match Thread

I hate to compare managers but Pep does some funny things sometimes. It doesn’t have to be 60 minutes before you make a bloody sub. It was clear that creativity was lacking sore.We could play on with the starting XI for four hours and nothing would change but he persisted till his preferred 60 minute mark. Klopp wouldn’t wait for 60 minutes before making the right call, that I know. I have not said anybody is worse or better but some decisions are downright aweful.

Certainly looked old today.

The club hasn't planned very well with the DM position as well as the striker.
too nice to the guy, wonderful servant but he was done last season, he did not play in that final for a reason

Reactions: cjn
title will have different ribbons on it next season again. Oh well, if Pep can't be arsed then I don't see why the fans should be. He sets the tone and he signalled clearly he didn't give a shit about today. He'll have to justify to Khaldoon why we've handed over the league and still haven't won the CL again, but good for him.
He will be gone in 18 months so calm down. Overall a sloppy lethargic display and although we nearly stole it at the death we could not have complained if we lost that match. Big set of games coming up which will define our season most likely.

Poor performance that lacked intensity until Foden and KDB came on. The build up play was far too slow and the passing was diabolical, Gundogan and Dhino 2 of the main culprits in that respect. Two points dropped, a very big improvement is required for next week.

Sterling got the flack but these two were hideous. One paced, no energy, holding the ball for two long, no understanding and neither seemed to be able pass to a teammate.

I’m a massive fan of both of them albeit I think Fern is looking past it now.. but today both were utter shit.

No penetration into the box.

Is Jesus and Grealish throughpassing from left and right our only strategy now?

Alluding to the gameplan that we need a striker who can penetrate into the box. Aguero, Tevez like players.

Our strategy now is Jesus and Grealish throughpassing from left and right into the box hoping someone else would tap it in or do a worldie strike from outside the box

We played 90 minutes. Zero shots on target. Aguero would have at least penetrated into the box. Or Tevez. Or Anelka.
Like I said get over him ffs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.