Southampton (H) | Post Match Thread

It’s not the lack of a striker that concerns me, we’ve scored plenty of goals recently. It’s that time is really catching up with Fernandinho and we really struggle with balance in midfield when Rodri is out. That has such a huge impact on how we play.

Once you go on the pitch you face an opponent, today we faced one that was totally deserving of more. A point is a result for us, my gripe is why Sterling didn’t see that Phil was the option to score, he knows he was close to offside so rule yourself out. A tap in for the winner was taken away by our own player.
How was they deserving of more then? What chances did they miss exactly?

Ake..... he's a pep buy right? Surely he knew the type of player he was signing. Or did one of the scouts tell porkies ?
Sorry but am I missing your point ?? Are you claiming that Ake was poor ?? If not then I apologise. If you are criticising him, then give your head a fucking good wobble as once again Ake had another great game.

We was terrible, worst I have seen us in a very long time and I have a feeling it may be the start of many similar performances. No striker, no focal point. Crossing it and no there, no runs thag a striker would make etc. Sterling past it, thanks for everything but time to go. However that is not given as offside for any other team but us.
Sod’s law two VAR decisions today we got the first one we weren’t getting the second one ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.