Southampton (H) | Post Match Thread

Poor performance and Saints worthy of a point, Early days but I am not seeing a champions team this season yet. Oh how I miss peak Aguero and Silva?

We did miss Rodri but I think we missed Laporte or Stones even more so! Don't remember Dias or Ake breaking the lines with a single pass today and anytime they did they gave the ball away, Then again when they had possession numerous times the midfield never showed for it which is really really unlike us. Hopefully it's just a really bad day at the office.
Far too open in midfield against Leipzig and Southampton. Let's get our house in order for Chelsea away.
We missed a striker…….oh we don’t have one

Poor performance and Saints worthy of a pint. Early days but I am not seeing a champions team this season yet. Oh how I miss peak Aguero and Silva?
I think we all could of said the same last season coming into October and we got our act together, Hopefully the same happens this season.
We are definitely one of a few that can win the title, Do I think we will win it? No. But I'm certainly not ruling us out. Long long way to go.

Nice to see everyone back out in force today after our 5-0 wins to Norwich and Arsenal...

I really don't know why people watch football if all they want to do is have a moan about it.

Two of the worst teams in the league. Against half decent opposition we haven't looked as good.

The team/squad looks and is playing like it needed a refresh in the summer not just getting one, albeit good, player in a position that didn't need strengthening.

I said before the summer window that we needed another DM to help out Rodri as Fern is getting older. The club, just like they did with Kompany, went the sentimental route.

Nice to see everyone back out in force today after our 5-0 wins to Norwich and Arsenal...

I really don't know why people watch football if all they want to do is have a moan about it.
They moan - quite rightly - after watching that utter shite. That is what Forums are for. Vital points dropped at home against a side that we should beat easily - with right selection, tactics and effort.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.