Premier League Games 17/18/19 September

Sounds like Moyes brought the sun on with the express intention of making it more difficult to score. Just another of the old boys looking after the United cause.

All those saying Ronaldo wouldn't have been any good for us looking a little bit silly. He may not be what he was but he will score 20 a season for them....couple that with what others will score (Greenwood, rashford, fernandes) and it makes them a threat the fact that we put 5 past Norwich and the worst arsenal team to play in the prem league means nothing...failing to score vs spurs and Southampton is much more telling

It wasn't the point. The club wasn't prepared to pay his monthly salary and smash the wage structure in the dressing room to pieces. Quite right, too. As for on the pitch: Ronaldo would have worked for us, as he will for United. But he is a short-term fix — something that United have been sucked into since we won our first PL title, and something which we generally avoid. Like the People's Republic of China, we plan for the medium to long term.
Kane would have been great for four or even five years. £150,000,000 would have been ridiculous. But actually I think that was just Levy's way of saying he wasn't going to let him go at all. Kane backed himself into a corner with a stupid contract. I very much regret his absence, but not Ronaldo's.
Kane, though, will regret his not wearing a sky-blue shirt more than I will.

This Chelsea team is really beatable without Kante imo. They play this ultra defensive system but he’s the ball winner and harasser that makes them still able to attack

Looking at the Spurs stadium, there are very few empty seats.

There were loads at the Etihad yesterday and at the Villa game I watched when I got back home.
The Guy in front of me said the same yesterday and actually it kept festering in his head as it was bothering him until the lad next to him said who fuckin cares. I wouldn't mind it wasn't even that bad. I honestly don't know why it bothers folk.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.